Ophtaxia Eye Wash Solution Unidoses 10: Solution for eyewash sterile buffered enriched with ions. Babies, children, adults and contact lens wearers.
In Stock Ships in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
EYE WASH SOLUTION 120ML OPHTAXIA
Description OPHTAXIA EYEWASH SOLUTION 120ML
Eye Wash Solution Ophtaxia of Bausch & Lomb is a sterile laboratories daily eye health of infants, children and adults. Care Ophtaxia Unidose is a balanced electrolyte solution. These electrolytes: potassium, sodium, calcium and magnesium are naturally present in tears.
- Potassium has a high concentration as it plays, with sodium, an essential role in the maintenance of osmolarity.
- Sodium acetate association and sodium citrate acts as a buffer. It adjusts and stabilizes the solution to a pH of approximately 7 and an osmolality of approximately 305 mOsm, similar values to tears; This ensures a good tolerance over time with respect to the cornea and tear film even in case of alteration of these.
- The absence of preservatives strengthens job security by eliminating any potential cytotoxicity, always possible with the presence of such products.
- All of these respect the integrity of the corneal epithelium.
Unpreserved Ophtaxia Eye Wash Solution is a sterile ophthalmic solution buffered usable even if the cornea is injured and in contact lens wearers eye contact.
Application advice and opinions on OPHTAXIA EYEWASH SOLUTION 120ML
Make 1-6 washes or applications per day Ocular Ophtaxia Wash Solution, as required. Use Ophtaxia ophthalmic solution for washing:
- either by means of a sterile swab,
- either directly by jet washing,
- either eye bath using a sterile disposable blinder should be discarded after each use.
Wash hands carefully before use. Avoid touching the eye or eyelid with the single-dose container. As part of combination therapy, not at the same time instilling a drop Ophtaxia 's and (s) eye drops (s). The single-dose container is disposable. It is advisable to contact lens wearers to remove before eyewash. Do not place the refrigerator. Do not freeze.
Composition OPHTAXIA EYEWASH SOLUTION 120ML
Unpreserved - Sterilization by filtration.
Chloride 64 mg Na, K chloride 7.5 mg chloride dihydrate 4.8 mg Ca, Mg chloride hexahydrate 3 mg Excipients: sodium acetate trihydrate, sodium citrate dihydrate, hydrochloric acid and purified water qs 10 ml .
Introducing ophtaxia floor lav eye 120ml
10 single dose of 120 ml
Eye Care: Find the best products sold in pharmaice to treat your eyes
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.