The essential oil of benzoin is antiseptic and purifying, it is favorable to lungs and fight lung infections and also used to help in the healing of skin lesions (frostbite, chapped or cracked skin).
Ships in 7 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2014Preview the shipping fees
essential oil Benzoin Sumatra PRANAROM 10ML
- Antibacterial and skin healing
- Softening, moisturizing and toning skin
- Rubefacient (warming)
- Pulmonary and joint Anti-inflammatory
- Pulmonary antiseptic
- Expectorant, anticatarrhale
- Tonic and stimulating general
-conservateur for cosmetic preparation
Description Essential Oil Benzoin Sumatra PRANAROM 10ML
- Skin, acne, eczema, psoriasis, pityryasis, wounds, burns, frostbite, ulcers
- Skin irritations, itching, hives, dermatitis, pruritus
- Care of the skins dried or cracked
- Catarrhal respiratory disorders, asthma, bronchitis, cough, laryngitis
- Arthritis, gout, rheumatism and circulatory problems
- Hard Infection urinary tract, cystitis
- Nerve tensions, loneliness, stress, fatigue, sadness, difficult times, difficult situations
- Perfume (fixative properties)
- Cosmetic preparation Conservative
Essential Oils Chemotype (HECT) Pranarôm meet the highest quality requirements.
Pranarôm offers a wide range of essential oils chemotyped.
Pranarôm performs quality control at every stage to guarantee a basic oil:
- Chemotype and botanically certified.
- 100% natural, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or mineral spirits.
- 100% pure, uncut with other essential oils.
- 100% total, unbleached, non peroxidised not terpeneless and not rectified.
Directions for use essential oil Benzoin Sumatra
Composition Essential Oil Benzoin Sumatra PRANAROM
100% essential oil of Benzoin Sumatra.
Handling Precautions PRANAROM essential oil Benzoin Sumatra
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Never put pure essential oils in the nose, the ears or the anogenital region.
- Avoid the use of essential oils during the first three months of pregnancy.
- The use of essential oils during pregnancy and for lactating woman requires the opinion of a knowledgeable aromatherapist.
- If hypersensitivity or allergic ground, test the essential oil before use:
- Place 1 to 2 drops of the chosen essential oil in the elbow,
- Wait 10 minutes,
- Note any skin reaction
- Do not expose yourself to the sun after an essential oil application containing furocoumarines (ET expressées zest citrus: lemon, mandarin, sweet orange, etc.). These essential oils are photo-sensitizing and greatly increases the risk of sunburn and burns.
- Essential oils rich in phenolated or aldehydes are dermocaustic (aggressive to the skin) and must be diluted in vegetable oil in a proportion of 85% vegetable oil for 15% of essential oil.
- The use of essential oils internally requires the opinion of a professional. In case of accidental ingestion: ingest vegetable oil and contact a poison control center.
- Essential oils are not soluble in water. For an aromatic bath, use a suitable dispersant (Labrafil, labrasol, disper) in an amount 4 times the amount of essential oil. Do not exceed 10 drops of essential oil per 100 liters of water.
- Intramuscular injection of essential oils is dangerous and prohibited.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.