AROMAFORCE Nasal Spray BIO Spray Bottle 15 ml
Hypertonic salt solution of the Himalayas to clean and clear the nose . Contains Propolis which increases the resistance of the body, and pure and natural essential oils with purifying and softening properties.
Available in spray format of 15 ml or in promotional offer: 1 spray 15 ml + 1 solution natural defenses 5 ml at advantageous price.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: AROMAFORCE Organic cleansing spray PRANAROM 150 ml
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
AROMAFORCE Nasal Spray BIO Spray Bottle 15 ml
In which cases can you use Aromaforce Pranarôm nasal spray?
- Stuffy nose
- Runny nose
The decongestant nasal spray Pranarom is essentially made of 100% organic essential oils naturally cleansing and Propolis.
It is a hypertonic solution with Himalayan salt to deeply clean and clear the nose in case of winter diseases.
The essential oils of Mandravasarotra, Black Spruce, Eucalyptus Radish and Geranium are recognized for their sanitizing, refreshing and soothing virtues .
It decongests and purifies the nose by eliminating mucus, a source of bacterial contamination while avoiding the drying out of the mucous membrane.
It gives a feeling of freshness thanks to the presence of essential oils.
Composition of AROMAFORCE BIO Nasal Spray
- Pure Salt of the Himalayas,
- Organic Camomile Aromatic Water,
- the mother tincture of Hamamelis Bio,
- the mother tincture of organic propolis,
- and Essential Oil of Mandravasarotra, Black Spruce, Essential Oil of Radiated Eucalyptus, Essential Oil Cist Ladanifer, Essential Oil of Myrtle and Geranium.
All these natural assets have refreshing and soothing properties.
Tips for using Aromaforce PRANAROM Nasal Spray
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: 1 spray per day in each nostril.
- Children 6 to 12 years: 1 to 2 sprays in each nostril per day.
- Children over 12 years and adults (including pregnant and breastfeeding women): 1 to 4 sprays in each nostril per day.
Aromaforce nasal spray is not addictive. Suitable for pregnant or lactating woman. Contains no mint or menthol. CE - medical device This medical device is a health product that bears the CE marking under this regulation. Read the instructions carefully. Seek advice from your pharmacist.
In case of significant rhino-pharyngeal infections, we advise you in complementary natural treatment ideally the throat spray Aromaforce Pranarom natural mouthwash with essential oils .
Precautions for the use of PRANAROM Aromaforce Nasal Spray
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Keep away from sources of heat and light.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless advised by the doctor or pharmacist, do not use in children under 3 years.
- Suitable for pregnant or lactating woman.
Aromaforce is a pure blend of chemotyped essential oils, 100% pure and natural formulated by Laboratoire Pranarôm. Its toning, cleansing, purifying and soothing properties make it an effective solution in
Complexes of essential oils represent a combination of certain essential oils strengthens and targets their action on a specific pathology.
The benefits of essential oil complexes on your health
Complexes of essential oils are blends of essential oils of very high quality. The mixtures allow synergy in a specific pathology. Our aromatherapy experts have selected for you blends of organic and chemotyped essential oils . Whether in massage with vegetable oils or diffusion, aromatherapy contributes to your well-being in everyday life.
The benefits of the complex of essential oils:
- fewer side effects, more efficiency because the oils are potentiating between them,
- without risk as formulated by professionals,
- and cheaper than buying 4-5 different essential oils.
Discover our "ready-to-use" formulas in all its forms: capsules, massage oils, Oleocaps capsules, oral ampoules, sanitizing spray , lozenges, roll-on with essential oils ... Also find a specific range developed exclusively for pregnant women. All these complexes are made from chemotyped and HEBBD certified essential oils mainly from the Phytosun'Aroms and Pranarom laboratories.
How to choose your complex of essential oils
By feeling the bottle and feeling good ... But by checking the virtues sought on the bottle:
- Prefer a complex of essential oils relaxing with citrus and lavender if you're looking for essential oils synergies relaxation and relaxation.
- If you are looking for a toning effect, turn to complexes of essential oils such as mint, lemongrass or grapefruit for example.
- For a purifying effect for a complex of respiratory essential oils choose essential oils of eucalyptus, pine and cedar.
Warning: Essential oils are powerful remedies. Ask your doctor, naturopath or pharmacist for advice on how to use them.