The NASAL SPRAY from the Respiratory range, from Laboratoires Puressentiel cleanses and purifies the nasal passages while relieving obstructed airways.
Available in 15 ml and 30 ml spray.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : decongestant spray
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/2/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Puressentiel Hypertonic nasal spray with essential oils 15 ml / 30 ml
The Puressentiel Laboratories offer you the NASAL SPRAY 100% of natural origin with soothing and expectorant active ingredients whose formula allows:
- to reduce throat irritation,
- clear the airways,
- to preserve our natural defenses.
Properties of Puressentiel NASAL SPRAY
When to use Puressentiel NASAL SPRAY?
Nasal decongestant for colds, rhinitis, sinusitis, nasopharyngitis, during periods of winter ENT * conditions and allergies.
Puressentiel NASAL SPRAY contains:
- Essential Oils EOBBD "Essential Oil Botanically and biochemically defined" such as ravintsara, geranium, eucalyptus radiata, niaouli. This label guarantees the exact botanical species, the producer organ and the biochemical specificity which depends on the place and time of harvest.
- Hive Extracts: Propolis activates the synthesis of antibodies and strengthens the body's immune system . Propolis softens and protects sensitive mucous membranes exposed to attacks such as cold or overworked vocal cords.
- Plant Extract: Echinacea is known for its stimulating effect on the immune system and its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Rosemary Floral Water.
- Sea water
Puressentiel NASAL SPRAY results
The NASAL Puressentiel SPRAY cleans and sanitizes the nasal passages. Your stuffy nose is clear.
Tips for using Puressentiel NASAL SPRAY
Spray 2 to 3 times by application to the back of the throat. To renew 3 to 6 times a day.
For children> 7 years old, spray once in the back of the throat, repeat 3 to 6 times a day.
Hypertonic seawater, organic rosemary floral water, ravintsara essential oil, geranium essential oil, eucalyptus radiata essential oil, niaouli essential oil, propolis extract, echinacea extract, limonene, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, citral
Our advice and Expert opinions
During the winter period, to fight against viruses and bacteria, we recommend taking a teaspoon of Thyme Bio honey, natural antibacterial, every morning .