In ancient Greece, Theophrastus and Dioscorides spoke of a plant called Klymenos . At the same time, among the Romans ( Virgil , Pliny , Columella …), the case of Caltha is mentioned. Some writers who are not very informed have wanted to see in these two names the concern . If the first of these terms is forgotten, confusion over the second term persisted for so long that in the 16th century Jean Bauhin designated garden marigold with the Latin name Caltha vulgaris , while another caltha, Caltha palustris is nicknamedconcern for marshes, concern for water … A little history From the end of the 8th century, we indeed find marigolds named solsequia in the Capitular of Villis , a word...See article
Organic Calendula oil maceration PRANAROM
Ideal case of sunburn or sun irritation. Is used in case of cracks, roughness and itchiness.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 05/31/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Bio oil maceration - Calendula - Calendula officinalis PRANAROM
- Sources of essential fatty acids omega 3 to 6 - 9.
- Bases ideal to dilute essential oils.
Composition: 100% vegetable oil Calendula BIO PRANAROM
BIO means: Ingredients from Organic Farming (control Certisys-BE-BIO-01).
Use vegetable oil Calendula BIO PRANAROM advice
Oral use: 10 g (1 tablespoon) per day.
Cosmetic use: Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Ideal in case of sunburn or sun irritation
- Used in case of cracks, roughness and itchiness.
Precautions with vegetable oil Calendula BIO PRANAROM
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Keep away from sources of heat and light
All our oils are certified organic maceration AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and complete.