Phyto Soya® Menopause is a food supplement that helps you regulate night sweats (sage), reduce fatigue (iron) and maintain bone capital (vitamins D3 and K2)
The advice of your pharmacist
contains: Omega 3
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/16/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is Phyto Soya Menopause 180 Capsules used for?
Phyto Soya® Menopause helps to overcome the inconveniences of menopause thanks in particular to an extract of sage.
- Sage is the ally of women against hot flashes from perimenopause.
- Iron helps reduce fatigue and thus keep fit during this period.
- Vitamins D3 and K2 help maintain normal bones.
- Vitamin D3 is also involved in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Zinc and vitamin E help protect cells against oxidative stress.
How to use it ?
- Take 2 capsules per day, 1 morning and evening , at mealtimes with a glass of water (250 ml).
Use of the product for at least 4 weeks is recommended.
Soybean germ extracts ( Glycine max (L.) Merrill), Zinc gluconate, Sage leaf extract ( Salvia officinalis L.), Iron lactate, Vitamin E (lactose, caseinate ( milk )), Vitamin K2 Vitamin D3 Starch.
Anti-caking agent: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids
Bulking agent: cellulose
Envelope of vegetable origin without coloring: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Precaution of use
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not recommended for women with a personal or family history of breast cancer.
- For women over 45 years old .
- Soy may decrease intestinal absorption from thyroid hormone therapy.
- Not recommended for people on anticoagulants.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Box of 180 capsules