PILEJE BIANE KIDS balm, passionflower, Mg SLEEP 150ML
Biane Child Balm, Passionflower, Mg is a dietary supplement containing extract of lemon balm, passionflower extract, magnesium, vitamin B6, folate and vitamin D.
Properties BIANE CHILD Balm, Passionflower, Mg Pileje
Composed of extracts of lemon balm and passionflower, magnesium, vitamin B6, folate and vitamin D, dietary supplement, available in syrup form, has a formula adapted to the needs of the child.
Results BIANE KIDS balm, passionflower, Mg Pileje
Vitamin D contributes to growth and normal bone development in children.
Syrup Biane Child Balm, Passionflower, Mg, Vit B6, folate and D has a natural flavor: strawberry taste.
Use BIANE CHILD Melissa advice, Passion, Mg Pileje
Shake well before use. Ready to eat or diluted in a glass of water.
For children under 4 years: take 5 ml per day.
For children 4 to 12 years: take 10 ml per day, at bedtime.
Carefully use BIANE CHILD Balm, Passionflower, Mg Pileje
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. This dietary supplement can not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Storage: in a cool and dry place
After opening, keep refrigerated and consume within 30 days.
Composition BIANE CHILD Balm, Passionflower, Mg Pileje
Water, glucose syrup, agave syrup Agave tequilana, magnesium glycerophosphate, fructose, apricot juice, lemon juice, glycerin, lemon balm extract Melissa officinalis (leaves) and passionflower Passiflora incarnata (aerial parts), thickener: acacia gum and xanthan gum, preservatives: potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, natural strawberry flavor with other natural flavors (0.1%), vitamin B6, vitamin D3, folic acid (folate).
From design to production, every step of the preparation of syrups Biane Child was designed to meet the needs of children and be consistent with the quality charter PiLeJe:
- Formulas tailored to the needs of children *, in accordance with the Recommended Dietary Allowances, developed by the scientific Pileje service and validated by doctors and pharmacists.
- A vitamin preservation through an opaque packaging that protects them from light.
- A suitable liquid form, ready to eat or diluted in a glass of water.
- An administration facilitated by a measuring beaker without risk of aspiration.
- Special attention was given to the taste and texture to promote syrup taken by children: use of natural flavorings and agave syrup, use of vegetable gums (gum acacia, xanthan gum).
- GMO Ingredients.
* Chouraqui JP. Food and nutritional needs of infants and children. Rev Prat. 2002, 52:1371-1379.
Tounian A, Coudray B Bertière MC. Feeding children 3-10 years. Recommendations and practical advice. 2007; Paris: CERIN