Feminabiane MENO COMFORT MENOPAUSE PILEJE
Box of 30 capsules - Food Supplement Feminabiane MENO'CONFORT Laboratories PILEJE intervenes favorably on the balance of hormonal and helps you through calmly menopausal activity.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : ménopause
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/9/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Feminabiane Menoconfort PILEJE MENOPAUSE 30 CAPSULES
The long period before the installation of menopause in women, is dotted with all kinds of discomforts such as hot flashes, mood swings, sleep disturbances, skin aging ... This great change , is generated by a slowdown in hormone production and progressive stopping of menstruation, dietary supplements can support you during this transition and make it calm and serene, to dramatically improve your quality of life.
Properties Feminabiane Meno Comfort Pileje
The period preceding the onset of menopause can lead to symptoms such as hot flashes, sleep disturbance or irritability and mood swings. Feminabiane Méno'Confort concentrates useful assets to reduce these disorders.
Feminabiane Méno'Confort: a new formula for a calmer menopause!
Pileje Feminabiane Méno'Confort presents a new formula in the short term effects centered menopause such as hot flashes and irritability with the black cohosh helps to reduce these signs.
Feminabiane Méno'Confort Pileje consists of 5HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) from a seed extract Griffonia extract of black cohosh, vitamin D3, vitamin B6, B9 (folic acid) and B12.
The nutrionnels health contributions of the new formula Feminabiane Meno Comfort:
- A non-hormonal approach to menopausal disorders
- Targeted action on hot flashes and irritability,
- A tablet smaller for easy grip,
- A simpler dosage with taking one tablet a day (instead of 2 capsules / day in the old formula).
Results Feminabiane Meno Comfort Pileje
1 tablet a day provides:
- the extract of black cohosh (40 mg / tablet), which helps to reduce the number, frequency and intensity of hot flashes.
- of 5HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) from a seed extract Griffonia, to contribute to the synthesis of serotonin, a neurotransmitter involved in relaxation and serenity. Serotonin also limit the impulses to the sweet facilitating weight maintenance. Beneficial action on mood, morale and sleep.
- vitamins B6, vitamin B9 (folic acid) and vitamin B12 which are involved in regulating homocysteine and protecting the immune system.
- of vitamin D3 , which helps strengthen bone mass and maintain bone density and strength.
The implementation of the food supplement Feminabiane MENO'CONFORT, help you through peacefully menopause period by decreasing the intensity of the daily discomfort and protecting your body from premature aging.
Tips for using Feminabiane Meno Comfort Pileje
1 tablet daily at bedtime, taken with a full glass of water. To renew.
Use of precautionary Feminabiane Meno Comfort Pileje
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. This dietary supplement is no substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage: in a cool, dry place
Composition of Feminabiane Meno Comfort Pileje
Ingredients: Bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose and calcium phosphate, 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) from Griffonia seeds of Griffonia simplicifolia , bamboo powder Bambusa arundinacea (resin), extract of black cohosh Actaea racemosa (rhizome) , anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate, thickener: carboxymethylcellulose sodium, vitamin B12 , vitamin D3, vitamin B6, folic acid.
Menopause in figures
- In France, there are over 13 million women and 400,000 ménopausées1 women reach menopause each year 2
- With the current life expectancy, a woman spends almost half of his life in menopause 3
- Over 50% of menopausal women suffer from hot flashes 4.
Menopause is a normal physiological in women characterized by a decreased production of estrogen and progesterone due to the phasing stage of ovarian function, loss of reproductive function and stopping rules.
1: INSEE 2004 data
2: S Ouzounian and Christin-Maitre S. The review of the practitioner. February 28, 2005 No. 4; p.363
3: Source INSEE 2015 indicating that the life expectancy of a woman in France is 85 years. Considering that menopause occurs at age 50, a woman who lives until 85 years pass 35 years postmenopausal, 41% of his life.
4: Source National College of Gynaecologists and Obstréticiens French