Arkocaps Bruyère Urinary Comfort 45 capsules promotes the elimination of water and contributes to the proper functioning of the urinary system.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/26/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is the Bruyère contained in Arkocaps from Arkopharma laboratories used for?
Heather, a small bushy shrub, is widespread in Europe, especially on sea cliffs, in moors, in open woods with poor soils. Its pretty mauve flowers brighten up the plant at the end of summer.
In herbal medicine, we use the flowery sleepers of Heather which promote the elimination of water and contribute to the proper functioning of the urinary system.
How to take this food supplement for urinary comfort?
Take 2 capsules morning and evening at mealtimes with a large glass of water.
Recommendations for use
- Oral route.
- Reserved for adults.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- It is advisable to drink plenty of water throughout the day, a minimum of one and a half liters of water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Powder (Totum integral) of flowering tops of Heather* (Calluna vulgaris) Anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
100% VEGETABLE CAPSULE (derived from cellulose). *EU/non-EU origin
Average nutritional information
- For 4 capsules
- Heather flowering top powder 1080 mg
1 box of 45 capsules