What is Phytosun Aroms Aesculapius Eucalyptus Winter Balm 60 g used for?
This balm contains a combination of chemotyped essential oils which act in synergy for better breathing.
How to use Phytosun Aroms Winter Balm Eucalyptus Esculape 60g?
- Apply the Eucalyptus Winter Balm 3 times a day, in a gentle massage on the chest, back and neck.
- Before bedtime, this pectoral balm helps to have a peaceful night's sleep.
Aqua, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Tapioca Starch, Polyacrylates Crosspolymer-6, Deceth-7, Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf / Stem Oil, Melaleuca Cajaputi Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Stem Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Melaleuca Quinquenervus Oil, Leaf , Lavandula Hybrida Grosso Herb Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Linalool, Cinnamomum Camphora Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Abrial Herb Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Cymbopogon Martini Herb Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyacrylate-3, Limonene, Geraniol, Prunel Armeniaca Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud Oil, Thymus Mastichina Flower Oil, Propylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Eugenol, Hydrogenated Apricot Kernel Oil, Polyisobutene, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, T-Butyl Alcohol, Trideceths-6, Polethylane , Malachite Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Farnesol, Tocopherol, Citral, Citronellol.
Precautions for use
- Do not apply for more than 5 days.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use in children under 10 years old.
- Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not use in people with allergies without performing a skin test first with a small amount of product on the crease of the elbow.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Avoid all contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Store away from light and heat in a cool, dry place.
1 balm of 60 g