Toning Benefits of Ginger Essence
PRANAROM ORGANIC Ginger Essential Oil is a concentrate of energy and vitality. Distilled from the fresh rhizomes of ginger, this essential oil releases a warm, spicy and stimulating fragrance, inviting an awakening of the senses and a boost of energy. It is particularly appreciated for its toning and warming properties , making it a valuable ally during cold seasons or periods of fatigue.
- ORGANIC Ginger essential oil PRANAROM
- Ginger Zingiber officinale - Organic
- Aromatic molecules : α-zingiberene, β-sesquiphellandrene
- Distilled part : rhizome
The ginger rhizome has been known for more than 6000 years in India and China for the treatment of stomach aches , diarrhea and nausea but also widespread for its culinary uses. Currently, several double-blind, placebo-controlled studies have established the effectiveness and safety of ginger in the treatment of pregnancy nausea and post-operative nausea.
The “European Commission” for phytotherapy recognizes the medicinal use of ginger rhizome to treat digestive disorders and prevent nausea caused by motion sickness .
Traditionally renowned for its properties
Rheumatism, headaches... Ginger is a precious ally for relieving inflammation and pain! For what ? “Because it prevents the production of prostaglandins, hormones precursors of inflammatory mechanisms”
- digestive tonic, carminative, stomachic
- sexual tonic
- venous and lymphatic decongestant.
Because it contains gingerols (active compounds that act on the stomach lining), ginger can help prevent and stop nausea and vomiting! These effects have been demonstrated in sick people while traveling and pregnant women, following surgical procedures and in cases of chemotherapy.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Avoid in case of gallstones
- BE CAREFUL of possible drug interactions with anticoagulants (risk of hemorrhage)
- Possible allergic type sensitization
- Do not use in pure form (dermocaustic), always dilute
- Do not distribute
- Reserved for adults
Ginger essential oil is very powerful, it is an excellent general tonic. It is highly recommended for sexual fatigue and impotence. It is very versatile, offering a multitude of possibilities to improve your well-being.
- As a local massage on the lower back, apply 2 to 3 drops of HECT of ginger mixed with 5 drops of hazelnut vegetable oil or take a bath by mixing 2 drops with a bath dispersant.
- In massage, diluted in a vegetable oil, it stimulates blood circulation and relieves muscle pain. Used in aromatherapy, it energizes the mind and helps to dispel feelings of fatigue.
- It can also be integrated into skin care for its toning and revitalizing properties.
Superior Quality with PRANAROM
PRANAROM is recognized worldwide for its expertise and commitment to quality in the field of essential oils. Organic Ginger Essential Oil is the fruit of this excellence, guaranteeing a 100% pure, natural and certified organic product. Each has an original name, HECT (ChemoTyped Essential Oil), intended to characterize them from a botanical and biochemical point of view.
Each drop is a guarantee of quality and potency, extracted with the greatest care to preserve all the beneficial properties of ginger.
Warning: Essential oils are gifted with impressive reactive power. Therefore, scrupulously respect the prescribed doses, they are the result of long-term research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, on the contrary, cause undesirable effects.