Sporténine Boiron is a homeopathic medicine used in case of cramps , body aches , muscle fatigue, during sporting efforts or physical overwork .
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/19/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
A cramp is a sudden, non-resolving contraction of a muscle that has reached its physiological limits. The appearance of the cramp is favored by prolonged effort, dehydration, insufficient glucose intake, vitamin imbalances, lack of iron. Sportsman's cramp is linked to muscle fatigue . Fatigue can be general, affecting the whole organism, or limited to a muscle or a restricted group of muscles working under unfavorable conditions.
Boiron Sportenine chewable tablet is a homeopathic medicine traditionally used in case of cramps, body aches, muscle fatigue, during sporting efforts or physical overwork.
What is Sporténine Boiron Homeopathy Cramps Aches 33 Chewable tablets for?
Natural homeopathic complex, Sportenine is recommended to prevent and fight against cramps in pregnant women and athletes.
For what Sportenine/indication?
Traditionally used in cases of cramps (pregnant woman, athlete), body aches, muscle fatigue, during sporting efforts or physical overwork, Sporténine strengthens muscle resistance naturally.
For whom Sportenine?
Adult (especially pregnant or breastfeeding women) and children from 6 years old
How to take Sportenine Boiron?
SPORTENINE, chewable tablets are all the more effective when accompanied by a healthy lifestyle and preventive measures.
Thus, warming up before and stretching after your workouts contribute to better preparation and physical recovery .
- Before muscular effort: 1 chewable tablet the day before or just before the event.
- During muscular effort: 1 chewable tablet every hour.
- After muscular effort: 1 chewable tablet, to be renewed every hour until improvement.
- Pregnant women : 2 tablets of Sporténine ( homeopathic medicine) during a painful crisis of nocturnal cramps , throughout pregnancy.
- Do not exceed 10 tablets per day.
- Take the tablets between meals.
Tablet taking is contraindicated in children under 6 years of age due to the risk of miscarriage related to the pharmaceutical form. Note that it is possible to dissolve the tablets of Sporténine in a glass of water, for smaller children, suffering from nocturnal cramps or aches, following an intense muscular effort.
What does Boiron Sportenine contain?
Composition for a Sportenin chewable tablet
Arnica montana 9CH - 6.67mg
Sarcolacticum acidum 3CH - 6.67mg
Zincum oxidatum 3CH - 6.67mg
Sportenine excipients: glucose monohydrate, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, citric acid monohydrate, natural lemon flavor.
Authorized medicinal product: Sportenine n° 3400936096875
Sportenine Boiron homeopathic medicine is a medical device presented in the form of a chewable tablet. Its formula includes 6.67 mg of Arnica montana 9CH, 6.67 mg of Sarcolacticum acidum 3CH and 6.67 mg of Zincum oxidatum 3 CH. Its molecular structure is composed of the following low-dose excipients: glucose monohydrate, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, citric acid monohydrate and natural lemon flavor.
Box of 22 chewable tablets (2 tubes) or 33 chewable tablets (3 tubes).
Precaution for use
- This medicinal product contains 1.6 g of glucose per tablet which must be taken into account in the daily ration in the event of a low sugar diet or diabetes . This medicine contains glucose. Its use is not recommended in patients with glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome . This medicine contains lactose.
- Its use is not recommended in patients with galactose intolerance , Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose or galactose malabsorption syndrome (rare hereditary diseases).
- Taking the tablet is contraindicated in children under 6 years of age because of the risk of miscarriage related to the pharmaceutical form. Hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
The advice of your expert pharmacist
Are toothpaste and homeopathy compatible?
Some homeopaths recommend not using certain toothpastes that are not compatible with these treatments. Homeopathy granules or homeopathic tablets must melt under the tongue and to be effective the mucous membrane of the mouth must not be impregnated with any flavor (tobacco, coffee, chewing gum, toothpaste, etc.). We advise you to choose the LEHNING Daily Care Natural Toothpaste for teeth and gums compatible with a homeopathic treatment .
Advice from our pharmacists to prevent night cramps
- Drink 1.5 liters of water (mineral water rich in mineral salts) per day.
- Adopt a balanced diet, in particular by filling up on fruits and vegetables so as not to lack potassium, magnesium or calcium
- Walking barefoot on a cold floor (tile type).
- Take a cold shower, raising the jet upwards on the calf. Finish with a jet of hot water, which will release the spasm.
- Place a cushion under the calves and feet to sleep. This promotes venous circulation at night.
- For pregnant women with night cramps, we recommend raising the legs of the bed by 7 to 8 cm throughout pregnancy.
- Do a light pedaling movement of the legs every night before bed
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Our related articles
Some homeopathic medicines do not carry a therapeutic indication or dosage. The reason ? In homeopathy, the same medicine can treat different diseases (digestive disorders and insomnia for example) and the same condition (the common cold) can be treated with different drugs, chosen according to the patient. It is up to the health professional to determine who to take and how. These drugs without therapeutic indication are often in tubes and doses (traditional forms of homeopathy) and are designated by their Latin name. Here is a list of frequently asked questions about homeopathic medicines. How to take my homeopathic medicine? In general, taking the homeopathic medicine is recommended...See article
“Just because a problem hasn’t been solved doesn’t mean it’s impossible to solve” Albert Einstein. Born over 200 years ago, the homeopathic remedy is used regularly by nearly 40% of French people. It was Samuel Christian Friedrich HAHNEMANN, born in Saxony in 1755 who, after several years of medical practice, imagined homeopathy. Learning that an extract of cinchona bark cures malaria, he tests it on himself and assimilates the disorders it produces to the symptoms of the disease. Thus was born one of the essential theories of homeopathy: “similia similibus curantur” (like heal like). In other words, any substance capable of causing a number of...See article
Fever is characterized by a marked increase in body temperature. It manifests itself in all warm-blooded living beings and in humans, this rise can go beyond 40 ° C. As the normal temperature of the human body oscillates between 36.5 ° C and 37.5 ° C, it is considered to be in the presence of a fever from 38 ° C. Checking this temperature can be done using a thermometer from various parts of the body, including the rectum, armpits and mouth. Rectal temperature is most reliable for children under the age of 5. Beyond this age, it is necessary to measure the temperature at the level of the mouth. While fever is common in infants and toddlers, also in adults. In fact, fever is an immune...See article
General Cramps: Kesako? Muscle contractions or cramps affect muscles that are strained intensely without prior warm-up. It is an involuntary, abrupt and painful contraction of a segment of muscle or several muscles for a few seconds. Definition of cramps Cramping occurs faster than curly, after too much intense or long exercise or as a result of heavy sweating. It prevents full mobility of the affected limb and is favoured by a muscle lesion not fully healed. The painr is increased to palpation and movement. You can feel an induration. Little is known about the origin of nocturnal calf cramps and why they preferably occur at night; it may be attributed to a lack of water or mineral...See article