ESSENTIAL OIL Lime Lime Citrus aurantifolia 10 ml PRANAROM
Aromatic molecule: limonene, gamma-terpinene, alpha-terpineol
Distilled part: the fruit
Origin: South America
Quality: 100% pure, natural and integral, certified HEBBD
The lemon was used on British ships as a remedy against scurvy. It is a raw material of choice in the kitchen, including support shellfish
Properties of the essential oil of Lime
Lime essential oil is used to fight against inflammation. It is effective as a general calming.
Traditional essential oil of Lime Use
- Anxiety, stress
- Enterocolitis and inflammatory spasmodic
Essential oil of Lime Dosage
Bath, massage, friction, unction, grog.
Beauty oil for oily skin
250 ml vegetable hazelnut oil with 15 drops of Lemon essential oil + 15 drops of essential oil of cypress evergreen + 15 drops of essential oil of grapefruit
Rebalancing oily skin cream
30 grams of white wax with 120 grams hazelnut vegetable oil + 40 gram infusion of Rosemary essential oil + 5 drops of Rosemary cineole essential oil + 5 drops of Sage + 5 drops of essential oil of Laurel
Melt in double boiler wax and oil, then add them off the heat infusion and essential oils. Mix vigorously.
Place the cream in small strokes on the neck, chin, nose, cheeks and forehead. Spread the cream by performing a face automassage two or three minutes to facilitate penetration of the product
Oily skin - care oil
10 drops of essential oil of true lavender essential oil + 5 drops of juniper + 10 drops of essential oil Carrot + 10 drops of essential oil Lemon with 30 drops of vegetable oil of evening primrose oil + Vegetable Seed Grape 4 tablespoons
Apply morning and evening on the skin that preparation
Directions for use / precautions for use with the essential oil of Lime
This product can not replace a balanced diet.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Unless the physician or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and in children under 3 years. Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Photosensitizing: avoid exposure to sunlight or UV after application of this oil.
Essential oils should be handled with great caution.
These plant extracts are the most powerful of the plant kingdom. Read the precautions for using them wisely.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid eye contact. Accidental projection with eyes, rinse the eye under low running water jet to expel the foreign object then spend vegetable oil to soften cotton.
- Never use pure essential oils in the nose, the ears or the ano-genital mucosa.
- Avoid the use of essential oils during the first three months of pregnancy.
The use of essential oils during pregnancy and for breastfeeding women requires the opinion of a knowledgeable aromatherapist.
- In case of hypersensitivity or allergic ground, test the essential oil before use:
* Place 1-2 drops of the chosen essential oil into the crease of the elbow,
* Wait 10 minutes,
* Note a possible skin reaction
- Do not expose yourself to the sun after an essential oil application containing furocoumarines (ET expressées zest citrus: lemon, mandarin, sweet orange, etc.). These essential oils are photo-sensitizing and greatly increases the risk of sunburn and burns.
- Essential oils rich in phenolated or aldehydes are dermocaustic (aggressive to the skin) and must be diluted in vegetable oil in a proportion of 85% vegetable oil for 15% of essential oil.
- The use of essential oils internally requires the opinion of a professional. In case of accidental swallowing ingest vegetable oil and call a poison control center.
- Essential oils are not soluble in water. For an aromatic bath, use a suitable dispersant (Labrafil, labrasol, disper) in an amount 4 times the amount of essential oil. Do not exceed 10 drops of essential oil per 100 liters of water.
- Intramuscular injection of essential oils is dangerous and prohibited.
Learn more about the essential oil of Lime
The essential oil Lime - Lime Pranarôm. Essential Oils Chemotype (HECT) Pranarôm meet the highest quality requirements. Pranarôm offers a wide range of essential oils for which quality control is performed at each stage to ensure you an essential oil - Chémtotypée and botanically certified. - 100% natural, non-denatured with synthetic components, oils or mineral spirits. - 100% pure, uncut with other essential oils. - 100% total, unbleached, non peroxidized not terpeneless and not rectified ..