What is Bion-3 Junior Multivitamin Tablets used for?
Fatigue, lack of concentration, loss of form...? The organization of active adults and children is solicited throughout the year. Thanks to its exclusive formula, Bion-3 Junior Multivitamin Tablets provide your children with essential vitamins and minerals to maintain their energy and vitality on a daily basis. Bion-3 Junior contains vitamin C , which helps fight fatigue , and vitamin B1 , which contributes to normal energy metabolism .
Bion 3 Junior is the unique combination of 3 probiotics, 12 vitamins and 3 minerals optimally dosed.
In addition, it contributes:
- strengthening the child's natural defenses
- nutritionally balanced
- to harmonious development.
How to use this food supplement for children?
To use Bion3 Defense Junior, chew one tablet daily for 30-60 days, several times a year. It can be used for adults and children from 4 years old.
Precaution of use
- It is recommended not to exceed the recommended daily dose
- Do not use in pregnant women and avoid concomitant use of other products containing vitamin A.
- It is important to keep the product away from heat and to seek advice from a doctor or pharmacist in case of doubt.
- Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects and allergic reactions or gastrointestinal disturbances.
Comment on the advice for use and dosage of Bion-3 Junior Multivitamin Tablets with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Composition of this Multivitamin
Bion-3 Junior Multivitamin Tablets is a complete formula combining probiotics, vitamins and minerals.
Bulking agent: sorbitol; Calcium carbonate (corn starch); Dye: beetroot powder (maltodextrin); Calcium ascorbate; Hydrogenated rapeseed oil;
Acidifier: malic acid; Preparation of Tri-Bion ferments (dextrin, corn starch, octobocillus gosseri PA 16/8, Bifidobocterium bifidum MF 20/5, Bifidobocterium longum SP 07/3.
Bion-3 Junior Multivitamin Tablets comes in boxes of 30 or 60 tablets.
Our advice and advice from pharmacy experts
The period from 3 to 12 years is an intense phase of growth, development and learning for children. These important stages for the future are very consuming in energy, and especially in nutrients, the needs of the child are therefore particularly high.
During childhood, vitamin needs are numerous. They help ensure harmonious growth because the body requires strong bones and muscles for its proper psychomotor development. Each category of vitamins is important.
To be in better shape and more effectively resist attacks :
- Eat at least 5 fruits and vegetables a day,
- Keep a sufficient intake of proteins and dairy products (for their calcium intake) for the health of muscles and bones,
- Drink between 1 and 1.5 liters of water a day, even without thirst,
- Maintain even moderate physical activities such as walking, gymnastics, gardening, etc.
- Do not isolate yourself: invite, go out with your friends and family.
- Prefer "slow" sugars (cereals, potatoes, etc.) to benefit from "long-lasting" energy,
- Take regular breaks and get enough sleep,
- Limit sweets and the abuse of coffee and colas to avoid getting tired,
- Practice a gentle endurance physical activity to oxygenate yourself.