The means to lose weight are not the same whether you are 20 or 50 years old: the motivations are different and the body changes and evolves… as well as eating habits. To know if you are overweight or obese , you need to know your BMI (= body mass index). To calculate it, one will need an impedance meter balance, which determines the exact BMI and body fat. Or, we can calculate it approximately either: Example : A person who is 1.65 m tall and weighs 72 kg has a BMI of 26.5 kg m-² (72 / 1.65 * 1.65). So, this person is overweight. BMI = mass / height² What’s your BMI? BMI Corpulence BMI <18.5 Underweight: lean BMI between 18.5 and 25 Ideal weight: normal BMI between 25...See article
Bion 3 Senior Vitality Activator is a dietary supplement that helps maintain the body's natural defenses and reduce fatigue .
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : dietary supplement
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/25/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
In which cases should Bion 3 Senior be taken?
- In case of insufficient intake of vitamins or minerals
- Loss of vitality / fatigue
- Vision disorder / eyestrain
- In case of reduced immune defenses
- Digestive disorders
What is Bion 3 Seniors 60 tablets for?
Bion 3 Seniors 60 Tablets is the unique combination of 3 probiotics, 12 vitamins, 8 trace elements, 3 plant extracts (Ginseng, Blueberry, Lutein) dosed in an optimal way.
Bion 3 Senior is a food supplement based on lactic ferments , vitamins, minerals and plants . It has a formula specially designed to meet the needs of people over 50 years of age . Indeed, it helps to strengthen the general tone of the body and strengthen the natural defenses of the body of the senior. Especially in case of fatigue, stress or overwork but also in case of sensitive and exposed nose, throat: cold, confinement, pollution, air conditioning...
It is possible that the immune system naturally weakens with age. The positive effect of the active ingredients of Bion 3 Seniors on the body's natural defenses during episodes of loss of form such as winter manifestations has been scientifically demonstrated.
What does Bion 3 Senior contain?
This food supplement contains 12 vitamins of group A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, C, D, E as well as 7 mineral salts : iodine, iron, zinc, selenium, chromium, manganese, mobyldène . The dosage has been adapted to meet the needs of people over 50. Indeed close to 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance). Also, it contains two plants with recognized virtues:
- Ginseng is a plant well known for its toning and aphrodisiac properties . It is a great ally for seniors, since this adaptogenic plant improves the process of memorization and reflexes . In addition, it allows a better adaptation of the body to the effort by reducing the feeling of fatigue , muscle pain , as well as the level of lactic acid in the blood. Finally, it increases the use of oxygen by the muscles.
- Bilberry is a small blue-black berry found in mountainous regions. Its richness in tannins gives it antispasmodic and antidiarrheal properties. Indeed, bilberry helps reduce pain and intestinal spasms associated with colitis. In addition, the pigments contained in the blueberry improve night vision and greatly reduce eye fatigue .
Bion 3 senior also contains lutein, a natural pigment that is part of the carotenoid family. Naturally present in part of the eye, lutein helps to protect it. Indeed, from a certain age, vision gradually declines, this is explained by the oxidation of the retina and the lens. Thanks to its antioxidant properties but also its ability to filter blue light, which can attack the photoreceptors of the eye, it both helps prevent retinal degeneration. It thus participates in preserving sight and reducing the risk of age-related eye problems.
What are the probiotics contained in Bion 3 Senior?
- Lactobacillus gasseri PA16/8,
- Bifidobacterium bifidum MF 20/5,
- Bifidobacterium longum SP07/3,
How to take Bion 3 Senior Vitality Activator?
Take one tablet a day to swallow with a glass of water for 30 to 60 days, to renew if necessary. However, taking Bion®3 Seniors does not dispense with a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Comment on the advice for use and dosage of Bion 3 Senior tablets after your purchase on our partner verified reviews.
Composition Bion 3 Senior Ginseng & lutein
Bion®3 Senior combines:
3 patented Tri-Bion® ferments: Lactobacillus gasseri PA 16/8, Bifidobacterium bifidum MF 20/5, Bifidobacterium longum SP 07/3,
12 vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, C, D, E and 7 minerals: iodine, iron, zinc, selenium, chromium, manganese, molybdenum.
Vitamin D and zinc contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and iron helps reduce fatigue.
Ginseng extract, blueberry extract and lutein, which complete the formula.
Its nutritional information:
Precaution of use
• Do not split the tablet.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Avoid taking Bion®3 Seniors in case of hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism (because this product contains iodine), and in case of hypercalcemia, and severe renal insufficiency
• Avoid taking Bion®3 Seniors in case of pregnancy.
• Avoid concomitant use of other products containing vitamins A and D.
• Avoid the use of Bion®3 Seniors in case of fructose intolerance, deficient in sucrase-isomaltase or presenting with glucose-galactose malabsorption.
• Take into account the presence of potassium at a rate of 5 mg.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Do not use in case of intolerance to any of the ingredients.
In rare cases, these products can cause allergic reactions.
Box of 60 tablets.
The advice of your expert pharmacist
Malnutrition is a major problem in older populations
Decreased metabolism, dental pain, side effects of certain medications, or even depression (very common in the elderly) reduce appetite and craving for more and more food. The direct consequences include loss of muscle mass, reduced cognitive function, anemia, increased risk of disease and increased mortality. Nutrition is our first bulwark against all diseases associated with aging. Knowing how to supplement to compensate for nutritional errors is therefore vital for longevity and quality of life.
The lack of nutritional variety is the main vector of deficiencies in vitamins and minerals, these microscopic compounds on which all our physiological functions depend. Vitamin and mineral supplementation should therefore be considered for all seniors, who are more fragile and more prone to developing chronic diseases. Consuming a multivitamin complex every day is a simple gesture that can protect you against a number of aging-related disorders.
5 tips to be in shape with Bion 3 senior
To be in better shape and more effectively resist attacks:
• Eat at least 5 fruits and vegetables a day
• Keep a sufficient intake of proteins and dairy products (for their calcium intake) for the health of muscles and bones,
• Drink between 1 and 1.5 liters of water a day, even without thirst,
• Maintain even moderate physical activities such as walking, gymnastics, gardening, etc.
• Do not isolate yourself: invite, go out with your friends and family.