The Allergoforce Pranarom nasal spray is a natural solution specially designed to combat the symptoms of allergies (runny nose, congestion, sneezing, itching) caused by mites, dust, pollens, allergens from animals.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : colds of times
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/1/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Are you prone to allergies to pollens, dust mites, colds sometimes, allergic rhinitis, nasopharyngitis ?
You have symptoms such as runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, itching ...
Properties of PRANARÔM Allergoforce Allergy nasal spray
The innovative formula of the allergoforce anti-allergy nasal spray contains 100% pure and natural essential oils of Tansy, Matricaria, Noble Chamomile and Black Pepper known for their anti-allergic, anti-itch, calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
How does Allergoforce Pranarôm anti-allergy nasal spray work?
- decongests the nose,
- clears the nasal passages,
- soothes the annoying tingling sensation,
- create a protective veil on the nasal mucosa
- reduce mucosal irritation
The essential oil of black pepper effectively clears the respiratory tract since it has anti-scar, expectorant and fluidifying properties.
Tips for using PRANARÔM Allergoforce Allergy nasal spray
Up to five uses per day of Pranarom Allergoforce Spray Nasal:
- Adults, young people (> 12 years old), pregnant and lactating women: 1 to 4 sprays per nostril.
- Children 6 to 12 years old: 1 to 2 sprays per nostril.
- Children 3 to 6 years old: 1 spray per nostril.
Composition of PRANARÔM Allergoforce Anti-allergy nasal spray 15 ml
The main active ingredients: Tansy essential oil, Matricaria essential oil, Noble chamomile essential oil and Black pepper essential oil.
Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Essential Oils: Cedrelopsis Grevei Oil (Katafray), Piper Nigrum Fruit Oil (Black Pepper), Abies Balsamea Needle Oil (Balsam Fir), Tanacetum Annuum Oil (Annual Tansy), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Noble), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil (Matricaire), Ledum Groenlandicum Oil (Greenland Ledon), Sodium Bicarbonate.
To be used within 30 days after the 1st use. Keep out of reach of young children. Keep away from all sources of heat and light. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Unless advised by the doctor or pharmacist, do not use in children under 3 years of age.
Without paraben and with its HECT label, Pranarom Allergoforce Spray Nasal has no side effects like drowsiness.
Learn more about PRANARÔM Allergoforce Allergy nasal spray
The HECT Label of Pranarom Allergoforce Spray Nasal guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant.
- a distilled part of the specified plant.
- a defined chemotype.
- quality steam distillation
You are therefore guaranteed to have an essential oil:
- 100% natural, not denatured by synthetic components, by oils or by mineral spirits.
- 100% pure, not cut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols.
- 100% Total, not discolored, not peroxidized, not deterpenated and not rectified.
This quality is obtained because Pranarom is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarom's lines of conduct.
- Systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Our natural tip
At any sign of allergy, take a pure drop of essential oil of tarragon on the tongue.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
- 6,32 €