Organic essential oil of Ledum Ledum Greenland groenlandicum PRANAROM
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Labrador tea Ledum Greenland groenlandicum BIO
Aromatic molecules: monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes
Distilled part: flowering branch
This Essential Oil Bio rare and precious is effective in patients with cirrhosis, promotes drainage of the liver and regeneration of liver cells, renal or hepatic intestinal colic, viral hepatitis, Depression, extreme stress, Insomnia.
Labrador tea Greenland organic essential oil provides a rare, precious and fabulous, Efficacy has equaled its high price.
It is a shrub that grows abundantly in the northern peat lands, He gave off a scent of its leaves used as a tea or to flavor beer.
Traditionally known for its properties:
- Stimulates digestive, carminative, stomachic
- Decongestant and regenerative hepatocyte
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic
- Antispasmodic, Antiallergic, antidepressant
Traditionally used for:
- Allergies and skin sensitivities
- Inflamed lymph nodes
- Hepatic and renal poisoning of varied etiology
- Hepatitis and viral enteritis
- Promotes drainage of the liver and regeneration of liver cells
- Congestion and prostatic adenomas
- Insomnia, depression, extreme stress
- Spasms of the solar plexus
- Thyroid Imbalance
In synergy with other essential oils and localized applications
In massage diluted in a vegetable oil
For Cirrhosis (according D.Baudoux): HE Ledum Greenland: 2 drops Thyme CT HE thujanol: 2 drops? HE Clove 1 drop ET Peppermint: 1 drops
2 drops of the mixture 3 times per day before meals on 1/4 sugar cane to suck or a teaspoon of olive oil for 3 weeks, stopping a week, then resume treatment .
- Do not use in children 6 years of age
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation
- No longer without the advice of a professional opinion.
- Not recommended for people taking medication to thin the blood or coumarins.
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and intégrale.Chacune presents an original name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for characterizing a point botany and biochemically.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.