Suvéal Maturité 30 capsules Densmore in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : Hair
contains: Omegas 3
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Suvéal Maturity 30 capsules Densmore
Suveal Maturity is a dietary supplement that balances the intake of essential fatty acids (Omega 6-Omega 3).
Description of Suvéal Maturity 30 capsules Densmore
Suvéal Maturité Densmore is a dietary supplement based on Borage oil , Omega 3 , Vitamins and Minerals .
- Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity
- Contains minerals (Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Selenium) and vitamins (C, E) that help protect cells against oxidative stress
- Contains Zinc and Vitamin B3 that help maintain normal skin and minerals (Zinc, Selenium) that help maintain normal nails and maintain healthy hair
- Contains Vitamin B3 which helps maintain normal mucous membranes
- Contains minerals (Manganese, Zinc) that help maintain a normal bone structure
Advice for use and dosage
1 capsule per day to be swallowed during a meal, in course of 3 to 6 months renewable.
Comment on advice for use and dosage of Suveal Maturity 30 capsules Densmore with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Borage oil rich in GLA, tunic: fish gelatin, humectant: glycerol, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), wild fish oil rich in EPA and DHA, soybean oil, thickener: beeswax, emulsifier: soy lecithin , zinc citrate, natural vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol acetate), vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), manganese sulphate, copper gluconate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), dyes: titanium dioxide, red iron oxide, yellow iron oxide, vitamin B9 (folic acid), chromium chloride.
Precaution of use
- Food supplement to consume as part of a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture and light.
Presentation of Suvéal Maturity 30 capsules Densmore
Densmore comes in the form of boxes containing 30 capsules.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Hormones are the group of biochemical products in our body that regulate growth and development, libido and reproductive function, metabolism, and (yes) mood. When these chemical messengers become unbalanced, we experience a whole lot of health problems. Such imbalance can include symptoms such as irritability, poor digestion, fatigue and weight gain, many of which are often attributed to other causes. When treated badly, these persistent problems can be very frustrating and ultimately discouraging.
Omega 3 in Pharmacy
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases including myocardial infarction
- Prevention of stroke (avc)
- Decreased bad cholesterol and increases the good, HDL therefore reactive effect against atheroma plaques and lower triglycerides
- Positive action on the brain, a great "consumer of Omega 3"
- Improves skin moisture, more flexibility
- Contributes to the good development of baby, complement to take during the pregnancy
- Baby Blues Prevention
- Anti-stress and anti-depressive effect
- Prevention of AMD (age-related macular degeneration)
Omega 3-EPA and DHA- are polyunsaturated fatty acids called "essential" because they are essential to the proper functioning of the body which can not make them by itself. This is why they must be brought by the diet. Our brain consists of at least 5% omega 3, hence their importance on our nervous balance. Omega 3, and in particular the EPA, would slow down the production of cortisol, the stress hormone. Omega 3s are therefore very interesting in times of stress or small decreases in morale. DHA contributes to the normal functioning of the brain. This beneficial effect is obtained by the daily consumption of 250 mg of DHA.