Horsetail Plant cut HERBORISTERIE
Arthritis, hemorrhoids, cystitis, Gout and Diabetes
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Horsetail Plant cut HERBORISTERIE
Equisetum arvense L.
Other names: Horse tail, fox tail, rat tail, small horsetail
- Hemostat and healing
- Remineralizing (silica)
- Anti-rheumatic (connective tissue strength by soluble silica)
Dosage of Horsetail
- Diuretic in oliguria, kidney stones, colibacillosis
- Remineralizing (oral): Rheumatism, bone consolidation, nails
Decoction: 10 g of dry drug / liter 500 ml / day
Botanical description of Horsetail
- Perennial by rhizome and root (black)
- Stem erect 2 kinds fertile Upper: 10-20 cm (appearance early spring), unbranched completed by ear sporangifère (beige) and sterile stem 20-60 cm, green, hollow, fluted whorls of slender twigs spread and prepared
- Leaf: black sheath of toothed scales at nodes
The advice of our pharmacist-herbalist to extract the active ingredients from plants:
How to make an infusion easily
For flowers, leaves, berries and essential oil seeds.
- Pour 500 ml of boiling water (removed from the heat as soon as boiling) 1 c. Coffee (3-5 g) of medicinal plant (or mixture of plants), then cover.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes for fresh plants, and 5 to 15 minutes to dry the plants.
- Strain and drink the tea hot or not after adding a little honey or natural syrup.
How to make a decoction easily
For roots, bark, leathery leaves and hard seeds (woody medicinal plants).
- Place 1 c. tablespoons (5-8 g) of the medicinal plant chosen in a stainless steel pan (avoid aluminum) v and pour 1/2 liter of boiling water.
- Simmer 5 to 30 minutes and cover to prevent evaporation.
- Filter and drink sweet tea or not within 24 hours. Keep cool.
Prepare your herbal teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Medicinal herbal drinks usually work best on an empty stomach. Often, herbal teas and infusions in small sips throughout the day are suggested to drink, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are we simply taking the natural remedy required.
Today No. 1 pharmaceutical herbal IPHYM the Group PHARMA & PLANTS is a pharmaceutical company established in 1972, specializing in herbal medicine. Their mission: the well-being of all the plants.
Its main atous:
A laboratory Quality Assurance and Quality Control integrated.
Maximum security: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
Traceability: control form available for all products.
AFSSAPS Certification: we are regularly verified by the French Agency for the Safety of Health Products, which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
GMP Certification: our production teams are formed with Good Manufacturing Practices.
Medicinal Plants: Our doctors of pharmacy, training herbalist, have referenced plants from a rigorous selection from around the world and produced in a precise specifications to ensure optimum quality in active ingredients. Our medicines are not processed and their quality is monitored at every stage of their production. Do not mix from different backgrounds, each batch of medicinal plant is uniform in quality. Careful drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees impeccable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness, the best price.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.