AROMAFEMINA premenstrual comfort bio 30 capsules in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
AROMAFEMINA premenstrual comfort bio 30 capsules
Pranarôm laboratories offer Aromafemina premenstrual comfort, a food supplement in the form of capsules of essential oils BIO which participates in premenstrual comfort.
Description AROMAFEMINA premenstrual comfort bio 30 capsules
This dietary supplement Aromafemina menstrual comfort bio can be
- Effective before and during menstruation.
- Calms and soothes (pre) menstrual symptoms.
- Soothes nauseated states.
- Balance mood swings.
- Stimulates the appearance of the rules.
- For the girl at puberty, from 12 years old.
• Calms and soothes (pre) menstrual symptoms
• Balances mood swings
• Effective before and during
Advice for use and dosage
It is advisable to take 2 to 3 capsules a day to swallow with a little water during meals during the delicate period.
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of AROMAFEMINA premenstrual comfort bio 30 capsules with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
100% Organic Essential Oils *: Fennel, True Lavender, Cardamom, Ginger, Lemongrass, Globular Eucalyptus, Peppermint
Precaution of use
Keep out of reach of young children
Do not exceed the recommended dose
Do not use more than 14 days
Keep away from sources of heat and light
This product is not a medicine - does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding and in children under 12 years - seek medical advice.
Presentation of AROMAFEMINA premenstrual comfort bio 30 capsules
Box of 30 capsules.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Intimate comfort bio pharmacy online
When the intimate comfort is unbalanced, it's more than unpleasant! Itching, irritation, dryness, discomfort ... any woman at a time of her life is disturbed by these small intimate inconveniences . Intimate female parts require special and daily attention. Balanced flora and adapted hygiene are the keys to this well-being in everyday life.
Discover our new range of care for the intimate comfort in the sexuality section of your online bio pharmacy.