BIO Essential Oil Juniper Juniperus communis var. alpina PRANAROM
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Common Juniper Juniperus communis var. alpina - Bio
Aromatic molecules: β-phellandrene, α-pinene, limonene, acetate terpenyl
Extracted from: twig and berries
This bushy shrub common in mountainous areas, moors and clearings throughout the northern hemisphere has very narrow leaves ending in a sharp point. The berries are globular, first green, then bluish black and covered with wax maturity.
Traditionally known for its properties:
• antispasmodic • regulating the autonomic nervous system • good anti-inflammatory antirheumatic • • analgesic (painkiller).
No prolonged use without the advice of an aromatherapist.
• Keep out of reach of young children • Unless the physician or pharmacist Holding, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and • EXTERNAL USE light.
Dermal: in synergy with other HE, we apply 2-3 drops CTEO with 2-3 drops hazelnut oil on the painful areas.
Diuretic and antirheumatic wine macerate 50g bais juniper with 5 drops of juniper CTEO in 1 liter of wine. After three weeks, strain and drink a shot glass of this medicinal wine.
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and intégrale.Chacune presents an original name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for characterizing a point botany and biochemically.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Juniperus communis Juniper essential oil on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Juniperus communis Juniper essential oil is known for its anti-inflammatory qualities and anti-rheumatic pain. It is used to facilitate the removal of cellulite and water retention. Power engineering, it brings strength and courage.