BIO Essential Oil Juniper Juniperus communis var. alpina PRANAROM
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Common Juniper Juniperus communis var. alpina - Bio
Aromatic molecules: β-phellandrene, α-pinene, limonene, acetate terpenyl
Extracted from: twig and berries
This bushy shrub common in mountainous areas, moors and clearings throughout the northern hemisphere has very narrow leaves ending in a sharp point. The berries are globular, first green, then bluish black and covered with wax maturity.
Traditionally known for its properties:
• antispasmodic • regulating the autonomic nervous system • good anti-inflammatory antirheumatic • • analgesic (painkiller).
No prolonged use without the advice of an aromatherapist.
• Keep out of reach of young children • Unless the physician or pharmacist Holding, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and • EXTERNAL USE light.
Dermal: in synergy with other HE, we apply 2-3 drops CTEO with 2-3 drops hazelnut oil on the painful areas.
Diuretic and antirheumatic wine macerate 50g bais juniper with 5 drops of juniper CTEO in 1 liter of wine. After three weeks, strain and drink a shot glass of this medicinal wine.
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and intégrale.Chacune presents an original name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for characterizing a point botany and biochemically.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Juniperus communis Juniper essential oil on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Juniperus communis Juniper essential oil is known for its anti-inflammatory qualities and anti-rheumatic pain. It is used to facilitate the removal of cellulite and water retention. Power engineering, it brings strength and courage.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.