EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE BUD HAZELWOOD BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The bud of hazel, Corylus Avellana is recommended to treat liver failure. It also plays a role in the digestive tract, the respiratory tract and acts against circulatory problems of the lower limbs
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
HAZELWOOD BUD MACERATED BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
The glycerine macerate bud hazel is often advocated and indicated for circulatory, hepatic, respiratory and digestive problems even. It is a remedy gemmotherapy whose reputation is versatility. The hazel tree is a small tree belonging to the family Betulaceae. It grows mainly on the edge of the woods in thickets and hedges. Its wood is characterized by its flexibility. Fruit, nuts, produce an oil with interesting properties in cardiovascular prevention.
Description hazel bud MACERATED bio
The bud of hazel in the form of glycerine macerate is used to treat various diseases. Its use is indicated in the treatment of circulatory problems (varicose ulcers, arthritis). It tones the venous system and allows particularly associated with a healthy lifestyle, relieve arterial disease or arteritis involving the lower extremities.
It has a beneficial effect on the liver as well. He fights liver failure and hepatitis. It also provides benefits to remedy anemia hypochromic activating especially erythropoiesis.
It affects the respiratory tract. It tones the respiratory and effectively drains the pulmonary system. Disorders of the digestive tract can also find a solution by using the bud hazel. It improves digestion and helps fight against gastric ulcers.
Application advice and opinions on hazel bud MACERATED bio
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- Do a week cut every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or lactating
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition hazel bud MACERATED bio
- Glycerine macerate hazel buds
- Latin name: Corylus Avellana
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with hazel bud MACERATED bio
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy hazel bud MACERATED bio are prepared ONLY with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Gemmotherapy Pharmaceutics: extracts from buds and young shoots are mainly in two types of gemmotherapy products:
• The macerated glycerine unit concentrates (or macerates mother) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of various mother macerates which meet targeted health problem.
What gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of everyone regardless of age. Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, a key moment in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain the power of the future plant. They are a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, ABSCENTS in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other fabrics. This explains the effectiveness and range of applications of concentrated macerates mother or macerated glycerine.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.