GEMMOVEINEUX BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
The combination of glycerine macerate 4 buds to relieve the sensation of heavy legs, fight against circulatory disorders and venous insufficiency
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
GEMMOVEINEUX BIOGEMM BIO 30ML
The alder, chestnut, chestnut and cranberry are combined in a formula to help you heal and relieve the sensation of heavy legs so hard to bear. The feeling of heavy legs and évntuelle pain it may cause a problem hiding in general blood circulation. Also often evokes venous insufficiency. The blood circulation is poor and has to difficutés back from the lower limbs. The complex gemmotherapy GEMMOVEINEUX is recommended as a natural remedy louse promote venous return and lessen venous disorders of the lower limbs. It does not exempt you quite naturally to implement the advice given regularly as regular exercise, for example.
Description of bio gemmoveineux
Chestnut, alder and chestnut have the distinction of acting as a venous tonic. Chestnut promotes better blood circulation. It is a venous anticongestif. Alder fludifie blood and an interesting action on the circulatory system. It is the same for the chestnut. The virtues of Huckleberry have beneficial effects on the venous system in its entirety. With the combination of macerated buds of different plants from the knowledge of gemmotherapy, the complex of GEMMOVEINEUX Biogemm is intended entirely to the improvement of disorders and circulatory problems.
Application advice and opinions on bio gemmoveineux
Here are the tips we give you concernat using this glycerine macerate
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- It is recommended to carry out a one week break every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition of Organic gemmoveineux
- Ingredients: Glycerin macerated buds Bio chestnut, chestnut, alder and huckleberry
- Part of the plant used: bud, young shoots and sometimes rootlets
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
- Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with bio gemmoveineux
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy gemmoveineux bio are prepared ONLY with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Ars approved pharmacy specializing in Gemmotherapy
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in soft medicines online offers you its new range in Gemmotherapy. The extracts of buds and young shoots are mainly presented under 2 types of gemmotherapy products:
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
What is gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of all without limitation of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of herbal medicine that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, at a key point in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, the buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain all the power of the future plant. They constitute a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, abscesses in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other tissues. This explains the efficiency and wide range of applications of concentrated macerated macerates or glycerine macerates.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.