EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE CHESTNUT BUD BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The bud of chestnut in gemmotherapy is a great help to relieve the sensation of heavy legs. It invigorates the lymphatic and venous system of the lower limbs.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Propolia Chestnut Honey BIO + IGP Cévennes (France)
Used for : venous tone
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
CHESTNUT BUD MACERATED BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The gemmathorépie through the use of buds chestnut offers a solution for treating pain and sensations associated with heavy legs. Circualtoire a problem is often the cause of the pain. The embryonic part of the plant, buds and young inches, is used here as glycerine macerate. The chestnut is a tree from the family Fagaceae. It is native to Asia Minor and was then introduced by the Romans in our regions. It is very present in France and is also well appreciated for the quality of its wood for its culinary properties of dried fruits, chestnuts characterized by their protective bugs. It is recommended in gemmotherapy for its beneficial effect on the circulatory system of the lower limb.
Description chestnut bud MACERATED bio
The glycerine macerate made from buds chestnut is used to relieve pain due to circulatory problems and painful sensations, unpleasant in the lower limbs. It promotes better blood circualtion and increases venous tone. It helps to alleviate pain and swelling. It helps in improving the network capillary, venous, and lymphatic. If you are prone to worries circulatory disorders of the legs, chestnut offers a natural care proposal interesting and can probably help you deal with a painful and embarrassing venous pathology.
Application advice and opinions on chestnut bud MACERATED bio
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- Do a week cut every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition of chestnut bud MACERATED bio
- Glycerine macerate buds chestnut
- Latin name: Castanea sativa
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors and country
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with chestnut bud MACERATED bio
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Presentation chestnut bud MACERATED bio
30 ml bottle
Latin name: Castanea sativa
Part of the plant used: the bud and shoots
Glycerine macerate buds and young shoots of chestnut
30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy chestnut bud MACERATED bio are prepared ONLY with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Ars approved pharmacy specializing in Gemmotherapy
Care and Nature, Your bio pharmacy specialized in soft medicines online offers you its new range in Gemmotherapy. The extracts of buds and young shoots are mainly presented under 2 types of gemmotherapy products:
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
What is gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of all without limitation of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of herbal medicine that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, at a key point in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, the buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain all the power of the future plant. They constitute a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, abscesses in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other tissues. This explains the efficiency and wide range of applications of concentrated macerated macerates or glycerine macerates.