Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Hémoclar 0.5% cream is a local extra mild trauma treatment (blue, strokes) in adults and children aged one year.
- Pentosan sulfuric polyester: 0.500 g per 100 g of cream.
- Excipients: Wax nonionic emulsifying cétostéaromacrogol in oil, corn polyglycolysée, glycerol, propylene glycol (E1520), Methyl paraben (E218), levulinic acid, sodium hydroxide, purified water.
- Excipients with known effect: Propylene glycol (E1520), Methyl paraben (E218).
- Apply Hémoclar 0.5% cream 2-4 times a day on the affected area and massage lightly to facilitate penetration.
- History of allergy or decrease in the number of platelets in the blood after taking anticoagulant therapy or heparin products related to heparin.
- Known allergy (hypersensitivity) to other components (methyl paraben and propylene glycol).
- External use only. Do not swallow.
- This product contains propylene glycol and may cause skin irritation.
- This medicine contains "paraben" and can cause allergic reactions.
- Discontinue treatment in cases of allergic skin reactions.
- Do not apply in the immediate vicinity of the eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, on burns, lesions on infected or oozing dermatitis.
- Wash hands after each use to avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Using other medicines: To sink any interactions between multiple drugs should routinely report any ongoing treatment with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Pregnancy and lactation: It is preferable not to use this médicmanet during pregnancy and lactation. If you discover that you are pregnant, consult your doctor, he alone can judge the need for further treatment.
- Excessive use may lead to a worsening of side effects including skin irritation.
- Side effects: Like all active product, this medicine may in some people, lead to more or less troublesome. Possibility of allergic reactions localized at the point of application. Due to the presence of propylene glycol, this drug may cause skin irritation. Due to the presence of methylparaben, this medicine may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
Route of administration: Dermal
Contents: Tube 30 g
Read the package leaflet before use.
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.