COOPER Orange Blossom Flavored Water provides softness and soothing to dry skin.
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Orange blossom water 250 ml bottle COOPER
Used in cooking to give taste to pastries and bring an oriental touch to cakes, orange blossom is also recognized for its many virtues in cosmetics . Tonifying and refreshing, it makes the skin softer and more beautiful as the days go by! Very fragrant, the orange blossom also called "essence of Neroli" is a plant with a thousand virtues! Well-being, cosmetics, cooking ... everything goes !
Description Orange blossom water 250 ml bottle COOPER
Orange Blossom Water 250 ml bottle Cooper benefits from the natural benefits of plants to relieve various skin problems. It provides softness and soothing to dry skin . Water flavored with orange blossoms brings a relaxing effect to the skin, and allows it to regain radiance and beauty .
Advice for use and dosage
Facial : use it as a lotion by applying directly to the skin of the face using a cotton pad.
Comment on advice for use and dosage of orange blossom water 250ml bottle COOPER with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Aqua, Perfume, Geraniol, Linalool
Precaution of use
Concerning the conservation of essential oil or floral water of orange blossom, think that the container is safe from air, light and heat.
Presentation of orange blossom water 250 ml bottle COOPER
Cooper comes in a 250 ml bottle.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Fruit of the bitter orange tree, a thorny shrub brought back from the East at the time of the Crusades, orange blossom has been used in cosmetics since the Renaissance. It also bears the name of neroli, and its tree that of bitter orange. This flower is known for its soothing properties, properties that are found in the floral water, obtained by distillation with water vapor.
Soothing, but also softening, floral water of orange blossom refreshes and tones the skin. It also leaves a very pleasant scent. Regenerating, it takes great care of dry skin, tired, delicate or irritated.
How to use it ?
Spray, lotion and massage. The choice depends on the area you want to treat or the desired result.
For the face :
- In lotion: to clean, moisturize, remove make-up, give a fresh touch to your complexion. Pour a few drops of orange blossom water on a cotton pad and apply gently to your face.
- Spray: to fix your makeup, spray it by placing the bottle 15 cm from your face.
- In massage: to optimize the penetration of a vegetable oil into your skin, put a few drops on the tips of your fingers and massage gently.
For the hair :
- In misting: to give a boost to dull hair or toning, apply orange blossom water on your roots wet or dry, then brush your hair.
- In lotion: for a deep care, mix a few drops of orange blossom water with your usual mask. This will improve the effectiveness of it and stimulate hair growth.
For nails :
- In lotion: For a complete nail care, mix a few drops of orange blossom water with a few drops of lemon. Using a cotton pad, apply this mixture on the nails.
For the well-being :
Its many soothing and sedative virtues make this flower, the antistress flower. In massage oil or infusion, the orange blossom will exert its calming powers. It is also widely used to relieve sleep disorders. It offers soothing properties on the skin, as on the nervous system.
You will understand that it is in the form of floral water or essential oil, the orange blossom will relieve you of many ailments!