CYTOLAC cleansing gel is advised on blemished skin to fight against acne, excess oil and clean the skin gently
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/6/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
CYTOLAC GEL CLEANER
Deep cleansing of oily skin with imperfections (hyper-seborrhea, excess sebum, acne).
Acne is a skin disease (a skin disease) inflammatory pilosebaceous follicles (glands secrete sebum, the root hairs) with the formation of blackheads.
Excess sebum (hyper-seborrhea) is the source of problems blemished skin.
To fight tell the consequences of this phenomenon, it is necessary to clean the skin regularly with non-irritating products, antibacterial, and anti-seborrheic.
Thanks to its original formula, CYTOLAC cleansing gel has a triple action on skin:
- Regulates seborrhea
- Limit bacterial growth
- Strengthens the skin barrier function.
Directions for use
Lather in the palm of the hand and apply CYTOLAC cleansing gel on your face moistened.
Massage gently and then rinse thoroughly.
CYTOLAC cleansing gel should be used 2 times a day, morning and evening before applying topical treatments.
For best results, use in conjunction with CYTOLAC CREAM CARE SPECIAL , indicated in the treatment of blemished skin (limit bacterial growth and facilitates the removal of sebum).
CYTOLAC cleansing gel is hypoallergenic soap-free and adapted to the physiological pH of the skin.
Good compliance is essential to achieve visible quickly and over time results with CYTOLAC cleansing gel.
220 ml bottle of CYTOLAC t foaming cleansing gel enriched with zinc, as well as mulberry extract, blackcurrant and thyme of Provence.
Our expert advice pharmacy
Food and acne
- Increase foods rich in vitamin A beta carotene = (carrots, tomatoes, broccoli) vitamin B6 and H
- Zinc is a trace mineral that helps the body to cleanse toxins.
- Brewer's yeast, rich in vitamins and sulfur would prevent acne problems
- Generally adopt a sober hypotoxic regime. To help your liver to remove toxins, making a purifying treatment to treat adult acne.
- Avoid simple sugars (chocolate, candy ...) that promote the increase and retention of sebum.
- A high-fat diet (meats, meat sauce, French fries, whole milk ...) also promote acne.
- Avoid wholemeal bread if you are under treatment with zinc: Wholemeal bread contains a high proportion of phytic acid can form insoluble complexes with many cations: Iron, zinc, calcium inducing eventually a demineralizing effect.
- Vitamin C: For its anti-infective properties, cure of Vitamin C is useful in the treatment of acne.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.