Itching , irritation , difficulty breathing , … We agree, it is not normal to feel this kind of discomfort during sex . So why do you feel bad? It may be because of the condom you have chosen, or rather the main product of which it is made: latex . This material is indeed a source of allergies for some people, 10% to 20% of the French population according to surveys. Fortunately, if you are one of that slice of people, there areadequate solutions to avoid allergies . So you and your partner can have a safe and fully protected good time. Where does latex come from? The latex comes from the rubber tree: Hevea brasiliensis . To be more precise, it is contained in the sap of this tree...See article
Condoms Nude Sensation Durex x2 are ultra-thin and extra-lubrized ensuring comfort and maintenance of sensations.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/16/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Try Durex Feeling Extra, ultra-thin and extra-lubricated condoms for two-in-one sensations.
Thanks to their smoothness and extra lubrication, Durex Nude Sensation condoms bring you maximum sensuality, bringing you closer to your partner like never before.
These condoms are Easy-on ™: a unique contoured shape to unwind and put on the condom easily with a cool, lightweight lubricant that masks the smell of latex.
Streamlined, transparent condoms with reservoir and made of Nude rubber latex with non-spermicidal lubricant. Average diameter: 52,5mm
Description of DUREX Nude Sensation X2 Preservative
DUREX Laboratories constantly innovate in the design of their range of condoms to always offer you maximum security and to preserve all the sensations during a protected sexual relation ...
Nude SENSATION Condoms are:
- Very fine,
- Very lubricated,
- In Nude Rubber Latex,
- Equipped with the "Easy-one" shape for easy installation, a tank, a light and fresh lubricant hiding perfectly the smell of latex.
Diameter: 56 mm.
1. Either partner can put the condom on the erect penis during foreplay. Avoid any contact between the penis and the partner's body before the condom is put in place to prevent pregnancy and transmission of sexually transmitted infections.
2. Make sure the part to unwind is outside. If she is inside, the condom is upside down. Make sure to carefully grasp the top of the condom (tank) with your fingers in order to expel the air, the air remaining inside can cause it to rupture.
3. While still holding the reservoir between the fingers, place the condom on the tip of the erect penis and use the other hand to continue to unroll the condom completely along the penis. During the report, if the condom begins to curl up on itself, put it back into place immediately by unrolling it again before continuing the sexual relationship. If the condom is removed completely, put a new one before continuing the sexual relationship.
4. To withdraw just after ejaculation and before the end of the erection, while firmly holding the condom at the base of the sex. Wait until you have completely withdrawn before removing the condom. Make sure to avoid any contact of the penis and used condom with the body of the partner. Discard the condom hygienically: roll it in a paper and put it in the trash. Do not throw in the toilet.