Multibiane Age Protect from the PiLeJe laboratory helps meet certain specific needs such as strengthening cell membranes with the antioxidant power of selenium, balancing the metabolism with chromium and stimulating the nervous system with ginseng.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/9/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Our body needs vitamins and minerals to function properly: Normally, these nutrients are provided by our diet: but our current diet does not necessarily provide these vitamins and minerals.
To meet the body's needs, PILEJE Laboratories have developed the MULTIBIANE AGE PROTECT food supplement, whose formula is reinforced by the presence of an extract of Ginseng, a substance that stimulates the nervous system.
Properties of Multibiane Age Protect Pileje
The MULTIBIANE AGE PROTECT Food Supplement from PILEJE Laboratories is specifically intended for people over 45: the needs for vitamins and minerals are met and Ginseng invigorates the nervous system.
Results of Multibiane Age Protect Pileje
The MULTIBIANE AGE PROTECT Food Supplement is ideal for people over 45: it guarantees the supply of essential vitamins and minerals to the body and strengthens intellectual performance.
How to use Multibiane Age Protect Pileje
Swallow with a large glass of water, 1 capsule per day.
Duration of supplementation: 4 months
Composition of Multibiane Age Protect Pileje
The MULTIBIANE AGE PROTECT food supplement contains:
- 11 Vitamins: These are Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B12, C, D and E which ensure proper cellular functioning.
- 3 Minerals: Chromium, Zinc and Selenium will protect cells against free radicals and maintain the balance of the various metabolic processes in the body.
- Ginseng: The ginseng used by PiLeJe is said to be “white” because the root has simply been cleaned and dried. Ginseng root contains polysaccharides, essential oils and saponins. Among the latter, ginsenosides may be present at a level of 5 to 7 per 100 g of fresh root, ie 5 to 7%. Studies give these compounds general tonic actions on the body. They increase physical and intellectual performance. They improve the memorization process.
The main properties of the active ingredients in food supplements are:
Vitamin A, which helps form and keep healthy skin, eyes, teeth, hair and mucous membranes. It is necessary for night vision and color vision.
- Vitamin B1 necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system and muscles, including the heart muscles,
- Vitamin B2 which helps in the formation of red blood cells and the function of the nervous system. In addition, it is essential for the metabolism of vitamin B6, niacin, folic acid and vitamin K,
- Vitamin B6, necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems, the formation of red blood cells and hormone synthesis,
- Vitamin B12, which helps form red blood cells and vital genetic material (nucleic acids). Necessary to reduce the risk of certain forms of anemia.
- Vitamin D which helps the body to make adequate use of calcium and phosphorus. Helps maintain healthy bones.
- Vitamin E necessary for immune functions. Helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals,
- Biothine (vitamin B8) necessary for the production of energy from glucose. Helps in the use of group B vitamins
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) necessary for the metabolism of amino acids and the formation of nucleic acids that form DNA. Necessary for the formation of red blood cells.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) which can give a protective effect against cataracts,
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) necessary for the formation of hormones and nerve regulating substances. Help normal growth and development.
Vitamin A: Essential for healthy teeth, gums and bones. Important for the formation of protein collagen, which helps support body structure, such as the skin, bones and tendons.
Vitamin D which helps the body make adequate use of calcium and phosphorus. Helps maintain healthy bones.
Vitamin E needed for immune functions. Helps protect cells from damage caused by free radicals,
Chromium necessary for the normal metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats,
Zinc helps reduce postmenopausal bone loss.
Precautions for Multibiane Age Protect Pileje
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. This dietary supplement cannot replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage: in a cool and dry place.
List of ingredients in Multibiane Age Protect Pileje
Malpighia glabra acerola powder (fruit), Panax ginseng CA Meyer ginseng powder (root), vegetable-based capsule (colorant: titanium dioxide), minerals (zinc sulphate, yeasts grown on selenium-enriched medium, Guanylor ® Chromium * (yeast and chromium chloride complex)), rice protein hydrolyzate, vitamins (beta-carotene of natural origin, D, E, B1, B2, niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, folates, B12, biotin ), anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide. * Patented ingredient