The gemmotherapy proves to be a strong ally when it comes to rebalance the land then why not turn to these little buds to conquer cellulite with gemmotherapy? Indeed, it is suitable for everyone, including children and pregnant women. What’s more, the advantage of the buds is that they do not contain the toxic compounds that are sometimes found in certain plants. What is the principle of gemmotherapy? The Gemmotherapy is a branch of herbal medicine , a natural therapy that involves using the properties of growing plants embryonic tissues : the buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Why is it interesting to turn to gemmotherapy to fight cellulite? The sign of a growing plant is...See article
Green Health cellulysse expert 60 tablets on sale in our online bio pharmacy. Natural food supplement that helps reduce cellulite with our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/2/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Green Health cellulysse expert 60 tablets
Green Health Cellulysse Exper t is a dietary supplement based on plants, minerals and vitamins that helps reduce cellulite in a targeted way :
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Refines the silhouette
- Drains and eliminates water overflow
- Regulates hormonal activity
Description of Green Health cellulysse expert 60 tablets
The Cellulysse Expert supplement offers a 100% natural formulation to eliminate cellulite:
- Grape Marc : rich in oligo-proanthocyanidins, fortifying and protective agents for the vessels, coupled with its regulating properties in terms of weight , make it a remedy for cellulite , especially for watery cellulite , caused by a deficient circulation. and insufficient drainage, the grape marc is an essential ally for a smooth and firm skin .
- Dandelion: rich in inulin, bitter principles and mineral salts, dandelion roots help evacuate excess water and toxins engulf the body
- Vitamin B6: helps regulate hormonal activity
Advice for use and dosage
We recommend taking 3 tablets daily with a large glass of water, preferably outside of meals.
Comment on advice for use and dosage of Green Health cellulysse expert 60 tablets with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Magnesium carbonate, soy lecithin (non-GMO), orange dry extract, anti-caking agents: silica, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, pineapple solids, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, dry extract of pilosella, oxide magnesium (magnesium), dry dandelion extract, potassium citrate (potassium), dry extract of Gotu kola, coating agents: hydroxypropylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, dry extract of grape pomace (sulphites), dry extract of gattillier, ginkgo biloba dry extract, sweet clover extract, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acteate (vitamin E), sodium selenite (selenium), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6). Suitable for vegetarians, gluten free.
Precaution of use
- The use of ingredients of natural origin may cause a variation in the color of the tablets.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product can not replace a varied diet.
- It is important to hydrate yourself and exercise regularly while taking Cellulysse Expert.
- Consult your doctor if you are taking anticoagulants at the same time.
- Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women and in case of antihypertensive treatment as well as for women with a personal or family history of breast cancer.
- Keep out of reach of young children in a cool, dry place.
- To consume preferably before the date indicated on the box.
Presentation of Green Health cellulysse expert 60 tablets
Box of 60 tablets that corresponds to 20 days of use of Green Health Cellulysse
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
To fight against cellulite think of massage "palpate-roll"
The palpate-roll massage technique is the most effective at removing cellulite . It consists of taking off a small "bead" of skin that is pinched between the thumbs and the index fingers and that is rolled over a few centimeters.
To do this you can apply a slimming oil
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Our related articles
The word artichoke is explained by an etymology of Arabic origin “ ardi chouk” , which means: “thorny terrestrial”, taken up and transformed by the Lombard term “ articiocco” . But at this point, we are still far from Lombardy. However, the future artichoke, a cardoon in transformation , slowly takes its path and reaches the kingdom of Naples in the 15th century, then passes through Florence where its presence is reported in 1466, and in Venice seven years later. A little history The artichoke seems to cross the Alps towards France during one of the eleven wars between the French and the Italians between 1494 and 1559. It is, according to Gibault , the development work of Italian...See article
Dry brushing is a technique derived from Ayurvedic medicine. A true beauty ritual, dry brushing offers many benefits, particularly for the skin and for blood and lymphatic circulation. What is dry brushing? Dry brushing allows you toexfoliate the skin. Drybrushers use a brush with stiff bristles and preferably a long handle to reach « difficult » areas, such as the back. In fact, it is thanks to the repeated movements as well as the firmness of the bristles of the brush used that this Ayurvedic technique makes it possible toeliminate the dead skins. In addition, it boosts the skin’s ability to rid itself of toxins. Dry brushing from a naturopathic perspective The main elimination...See article