The breast milk meets all the needs of your baby and contains vitamins, minerals, trace elements, sugars, fats and protein your baby needs to grow well, all right quantity. However, it happens that the young mother cannot or does not wish to give the breast. In this case, the non-breastfeeding woman had to choose between 1st age milk and 2nd age milk based on cow’s milk enriched with elements essential for the baby’s growth. But since August 2013, and following a favorable opinion from the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), a new source of protein is legal in the composition of infant formulas : goat milk proteins. Infant formulas based on proteins from goat’s milk...See article
BioGaia Stilligoutte Drops 5ml is a food supplement containing Lactobacillus Reuteri to rebalance the good bacteria and relieve colic , diarrhea and constipation in infants .
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/6/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Biogaia Lactobacillus Drops to relieve infant colic and diarrhea
Diarrhea , repeated constipation, bloating and colic ... there are many intestinal disorders that an infant encounters. While baby's intestinal disorders are very common after birth, they usually dissipate on their own over the months. In order to properly treat baby's colic , it is recommended to use the probiotic Biogaia Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis to quickly relieve digestive disorders and rebalance the intestinal flora.
Biogaia drops for baby's intestinal flora
BioGaia drops (stilligouttes) are of natural origin , they strengthen and rebalance the good bacteria of the intestinal flora of babies, infants and young children .
Colic, diarrhea and constipation in infants and babies are often the result of a fight between good and bad bacteria, showing that the bad have taken over the good bacteria.
BIOGAIA Probiotic drops contain Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis .
In which cases to use Biogaia probiotics in infants
- Colic (abdominal pain related to intestinal spasms) in babies
- GERD that is recurrent in infants younger than 3 months
- Childhood diarrhea accompanied by local inflammation
- Digestive disorders
Properties of BioGaia PediAct Colonic Drops
A strain of active ferments isolated from breast milk, Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis helps restore the balance of the intestinal flora of babies.
In adults and children (tablet form), BioGaia aims to:
- Colonizes the gastrointestinal tract and strengthens the epithelium.
- Produces a powerful anti-pathogen agent: reuterin
- Improves digestive motility and gastric motility and facilitates gastric emptying .
- reduce manifestations of acute diarrhea (including rotavirus diarrhea)
- prevent antibiotic-induced and traveler's diarrhea
- strengthen the natural defenses.
In infants and young children: this probiotic food supplement aims to relieve the manifestations of infantile colic, diarrhea and regurgitation.
How to use Biogaia Drops to relieve baby colic
Infant colic and diarrhea (from birth): 5 drops per day in a single dropper, in a spoon or drink, in the management of functional gastrointestinal disorders in infants, children (colic of infant, regurgitation, constipation, intestinal comfort) or during an imbalance of the intestinal microbiota, whether or not linked to taking antibiotics.
Precaution of use
- Store at room temperature (maximum 25°C).
- At this temperature, the stilligoutte can be kept for 3 months after opening.
- Apart from the normal use of the product, be sure to keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not take BioGaia® Drops with a hot drink or food which would damage Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis®.
- Avoid contact of the opening of the dropper with saliva. BioGaia® Drops does not alter the flavor of the drink or food.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet.
- May be recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Ask your doctor for advice before any supplementation.
Comment on the advice for use and dosage of Biogaia PediAct Baby Colic Drops with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Composition of Biogaia Baby PediAct Probiotics
Ingredients per daily dose (5 drops): Sunflower oil, Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 ( Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis® dosed at 10⁸ CFU*/day), fully hydrogenated rapeseed oil. 5 drops contain at least 100 million live Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 bacteria.
*CFU = colony forming unit
Does not contain lactose, gluten or cow's milk protein.
Pediatric drops: Tube bottle of 5 ml of stilligouttes
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Our related articles
In infants , mild constipation may be a sign of insufficient water intake . This is the case, for example, when the nursing mother does not drink enough , the formula is insufficiently diluted or a hot climate tends to dehydrate the child. The constipation may also be due to excess flour or thickeners in the bottle, a dilution of error formula, or an excess of constipating foods (chocolate, quince, banana, rice, starches, etc.) feeding the nursing mother. How to define constipation in infants? During infancy, constipation is mostly functional , but great vigilance is needed in this age group to spot signs suggestive of organic disease . It is known that the frequency of bowel movements in...See article
Travelling is an experience and an opportunity to create beautiful memories. A touch of sunshine, the caress of the wind, long roads to clear your mind, what more could you want? No need to hesitate, pack your bags and let’s go! Whatever the means of transport or the destination, the preparations remain almost the same… Oops, this time, no! You are travelling with an infant; this little person who makes you happy. In addition to your preparations, there are some essentials to consider for travelling with baby. It is indeed essential to think about his comfort and to satisfy his sanitary needs. This way, your adventure won’t turn sour. An infant on board Travelling with a...See article