What is Permealine from Pilèje Laboratories used for?
Permealine from Pileje laboratories is recommended for high-protein diets.
The + of the new formula:
- Guaranteed low in FODMAPs: without fermentable fibers
- Reinforced in glutamine +20%
- Duration of supplementation of 20 days (compared to 14 in the previous formula)
Permealine presents a new formula compatible with digestive sparing dietary measures, in particular diets low in FODMAPs.
The digestive mucosa acts as a barrier, allowing the nutrients and micronutrients needed for the body to function properly and limiting the passage of toxic substances.
In certain situations, this permeability may be disturbed, digestive or remote disorders (skin, etc.) may appear.
Perméaline Pileje is composed of glutamine, zinc, vitamin A, green tea and is rich in fiber. Vitamin A (of natural origin) contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes. Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Taking this food supplement has a triple interest:
- The intake of fructo-oligosaccharides (fructo-oligosaccharides are known to contribute to the growth of bifidobacteria in the intestinal flora).
- The fermentation of fructo-oligosaccharides by these bifidobacteria allows the synthesis of nutrients with beneficial effects on the colon mucosa.
- A supply of green tea and zinc
Results with PERMEALINE Pileje
Permealine Orange Pileje is a new solution to digestive discomfort that may be related to the consumption of certain foods.
Permealine Orange Pileje is recommended to help you better tolerate your diet, by contributing to the balance of different elements of the intestinal ecosystem.
It is a food rich in zinc and fiber.
A specific dietary product (food rich in zinc, rich in fibre)
How to use these sticks for the balance of the intestinal flora?
1 stick of Perméaline per day to dilute in a glass of water (150 ml) then to swallow during a meal or in 2 doses during the 2 main meals.
The duration of supplementation is 20 days. To renew if necessary and according to the recommendations of your therapist (doctor or naturopath).
Precaution of use
- Not recommended for children, adolescents, pregnant or breastfeeding women (presence of green tea). Contains caffeine (15mg/stick).
- Not recommended outside meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. This dietary supplement cannot replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Storage: in a cool, dry place
Permealine is a food supplement based on glutamine, green tea, vitamin A and Zinc.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
List of ingredients: L-glutamine, natural orange flavor (10%), beta-carotene, maltodextrin, Camellia sinensis green tea extract (leaves), acidifier: citric acid, zinc gluconate, sweetener: sucralose
Average values / for 1 stick (4.5g + 150 ml of water) – VNR*
Zinc: 7.5mg - 75%*
Vitamin: A 400 µg ER - 50%*
Green tea extract: 216 mg
*NRV: Nutritional Reference Values
What is the low FODMAP diet?
FODMAPs (Fermentable, Oligo, Di Mono saccharides And Polyols) are small sugars with high fermentation power, the possible origin of intestinal disorders.
The principle of the diet low in FODMAPs consists in limiting the intake of these small fermentable sugars.
Box of 20 orange flavor sticks