Heavy legs are a common syndrome , especially in women, and usually worsened with the heat of summer. If the hereditary factor exists, venous insufficiency is not inevitable. Herbal medicine indeed offers a range of remedies to relieve this phenomenon and the pain caused. Origins and symptoms of heavy legs and venous insufficiency Caused by valve dysfunction *, venous insufficiency is a poor return of blood flow to the heart. There is therefore a localized venous hyperpressure in the lower limbs. * Kinds of small valves whose role is to promote blood flow from the bottom to the top. The most common symptoms of heavy legs are: Varicose veins Sensation of stiff legs with sometimes tingling...See article
JOUVENCE Ultra Fresh Jelly has been specifically developed to soothe tired legs and reduce feelings of heaviness .
Warning: Last items in stock!
Free Shipping from 129€*
Jouvence de l'Abbé Soury ultra fresh jelly soothes and decongests the legs by providing a double sensation of well-being and lightness. Horse chestnut and red vine help activate blood micro-circulation and the sensation of instant intense freshness lasts over time thanks to its icy menthol formula.
What is Abbé Soury Ultra Fresh Jouvence Jelly used for?
Jouvence Gelée Ultra Fresh relieves heavy legs and overheated feet thanks to active ingredients of natural origin:
- Horse Chestnut and Red Vine which help to activate blood micro-circulation
- Menthol which provides an intense and instant feeling of freshness that lasts over time
Upon application, Jouvence Gelée Ultra Fresh soothes the legs by providing a double sensation of well-being and lightness.
How to use Jouvence de l'Abbé Soury ultra fresh jelly?
- Spread a dab of gel in a light massage, going up from the ankle to the top of the leg.
- To be used daily, at any time of the day.
Give your opinion on the advice for use and the dosage of Abbé Soury's Ultra Fresh Jouvence Jelly after your purchase on our partner verified reviews.
Youth composition of Abbé Soury ultra fresh jelly
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Menthol, Carbomer, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, 4-Terpineol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 19140, CI 61570.
- Do not store at a temperature above 30°.
- Wash hands after application.
- Without parabens
- Applicable on tights
- Does not stick, leaves the skin soft and fresh.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Abbé Soury Ultra Fresh Jouvence Jelly comes in the form of a 150ml tube.
The advice of your expert pharmacist
Tips to relieve heavy legs
- Keep your legs extended when sitting or lying down.
- Raise the legs of your bed with a wedge of 10 to 15 centimeters.
- If you must sit or stand for a long time, take regular breaks to walk and perform foot flexion movements if possible.
- After a day on your feet, a cold shower on your legs can also relieve you.
- Take care of your feet, and if you think your feet don't have good support while walking, see a podiatrist . A complete contact of the arch of the foot to the ground is essential for a good propulsion of the blood towards the heart.
Do not expose your legs to heat
The heat on the legs is harmful in case of venous problems.
- baths that are too hot (prefer cool showers),
- sauna or steam room,
- hot wax hair removal,
- sun exposure,
- walking on a warm floor (underfloor heating).
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Our related articles
Heavy legs ? Numb limbs? Nighttime cramps? Cold extremities? Varicose veins or swelling of the lower limbs? The functional signs of circulation disorders are often manifested by a feeling of heaviness, numbness and pain in the legs. In this article, discover naturopathic advice and treatments to relieve your circulatory disorders. Disorders related to poor venous circulation: Venous insufficiency is a disorder of the blood circulation of a hereditary nature mainly affecting women. The frequency of this condition generally increases with age. In France, 70% of women over 80 have this disorder. The venous circulation is closely related to the arterial circulation. The role of the veins is...See article