Clary sage, whose name comes from the Latin salvare = to heal , has medicinal properties known since Antiquity. Obtained by hydrodistillation of the inflorescences, clary sage essential oil is also used in the composition of vermouths , particularly in fine perfumery. Known in Europe since the year 800, clary sage is robust and very aromatic. A little history This essential oil was obtained by distillation as early as 1580. Sage has long been considered a medicinal herb . In the Middle Ages, sage was nicknamed “the clear eye” because it was given healing properties for the eyes. Common in southern regions, sage is still common throughout Europe. For the Egyptians and the Middle Ages, sage...See article
Phytosun Aroms Organic Essential Oil Clary Sage Salvia Sclarea Bio 5ml. Regulator of sebum secretion and perspiration, Scalp tonic, Blood circulation tonic, diuretic
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/8/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Phytosun Aroms Organic Essential Oil Clary Sage Salvia Sclarea Organic 5ml
Clary Sage is a perennial plant from the South of France whose flowers are steam distilled to extract the essential oil.
Producing organ: Flowered aerial parts
Biochemical specificities: Linalyl acetate, linalool, germacrene D, sclareol
Obtaining process: Complete distillation by steam distillation
Quality: 100% pure, natural and integral, HEBBD certified
Properties of Organic Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Estrogen-like action, regularization of menstrual cycles
- Regulator of sebum secretion and perspiration
- Scalp tonic
- Blood circulation tonic, diuretic
- Antispasmodic, antiepileptic, relaxing
SAGE SAGE Essential Oil acts like a woman's estrogen and thus helps to limit the discomfort associated with periods (heavy periods, pain, mood disorders) and menopause (hot flashes).
Results of organic clary sage essential oil
SAGE SAGE Essential Oil is intended to help relieve women during their period or during menopause.
- Amenorrhea (missed periods), pre-menopause
- Hair loss, dandruff
- Excessive sweating
- Oily skin and hair, acne, boils, skin inflammation
- Circulatory disorders, varicose veins, hemorrhoids
- Nervous fatigue
Tips for using organic clary sage essential oil
Oral route: * Through the skin: *** Diffusion: *
Oral ( hot flashes ): 2 drops on a neutral tablet 3 times a day.
By the cutaneous route ( abundant rules, pains) : 2 to 5 drops pure or diluted in a vegetable oil and massage 3 times per day the lower abdomen.
Painful periods (adults): 2 drops of Clary Sage essential oil + 2 drops of Cypress essential oil, 2 drops of this mixture + 2 drops of Evening Primrose Vegetable Oil massaging the lower abdomen.
Excess sweating (adults): 2 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil + 1 drop of Fragrant Geranium Essential Oil + 2 drops of Cypress Essential Oil + 2 drops of Sweet Almond Vegetable Oil, 2 drops of this mixture in local application.
Precautions for the use of organic clary sage essential oil
- Do not use after alcohol consumption, as it may cause nausea, vomiting, migraines
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Not recommended for children (risk of hormonal interference)
- Forbidden in people with asthma without the advice of an allergist
- Forbidden in people who have suffered from hormone-dependent cancer or have a lesion of a hormone-sensitive organ (breast, ovary, uterus)