DAYLONG Actinica sunscreen 80 ml, single sunscreen whose effectiveness has been clinically proven in the prevention of non-melanoma skin cancer in people at risk.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 11/30/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
DAYLONG Actinica sunscreen 80 ml
The "plus" product
Daylong actinica is effective in one application per day (2 mg / cm²). This is the essential preventive action to be taken by people at risk.
Daylong actinica is the only photoprotection "European Medical Device
Indications Actinica Daylong sunscreen 80 ml
Prevention of non-melanoma cancers in people at risk.
Prevention of sun allergies
Suitable for very intolerant skin in the sun
Properties DAYLONG Actinica sunscreen 80 ml
Very high protection against UV
The product is packaged in a metered dose pump bottle Airless. It allows easy and accurate dosing use (1 press = 2 mg / cm²)
Contains highly photostable filters UVA and UVB rays
High tolerance formula, fragrance and PEG, suitable for the most sensitive skin
Provides hydration and lasting skin care
Usage Tips DAYLONG Actinica sunscreen 80 ml
Apply your sunscreen Daylong actinca every morning on areas discovered after cleansing your skin
Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure. Massage thoroughly to facilitate product penetration
Reapply after prolonged contact with water or after heavy perspiration
The skin surface varies from one individual to another; The following table provides the approximate number of doses (= pressure) required by application area:
Faces (included neck and ears): 2 pressures
scalp: 1 pressure
Forearms 2 pressures
Back of hands: 1 pressure
For optimum distribution and a pleasant sensation on the skin, it is for example first spread pressure on the face and a second pressure within 5 to 10 minutes. Make sure that no more than 10 to 15 minutes will elapse between the first and second application.
Packaging DAYLONG Actinica sunscreen 80 ml
Daylong extreme, Daylong kids: sunscreen
Find all the sun protection brand Daylong at affordable prices! All these products provide sun protection for very long
Sun care, sun cream, after sun
Find all the essential care to protect yourself from the sun or protect your tan after the holidays. Sun creams, child sun sprays, after-sun milks, monoi oil ... Find a selection of Sun Care to protect you from the sun's rays
Opt for the right sun protection factor
There are 4 categories of solar products according to the SPF:
- Low protection: SPF 6 or 10
- Medium protection: SPF 15, 20 or 25
- High protection: SPF 30 or 50
- Very high protection: SPF 50+
Know your skin type to protect it
Discover all our solar products for optimal protection, according to your skin type.
Phototype map to choose your sunscreen :
Phototype 0 : skin that burns very easily and must never be exposed ( albino , population without melanocytes ).
- Phototype 1 : very light skin , white, blond or red hair, blue or green eyes and freckles appearing quickly in case of exposure, easily burns in the sun and never tans .
>> Very high protection required
- Phototype 2 : very light skin that can become hauled, blond hair or light brown freckles that appear in the sun, burns easily and lightly bronze .
- Phototype 3 : medium skin , blond or brown hair, little or no freckle, moderately burns and gradually tans
>> Very high protection or high protection
- - Phototype 4 : dull skin , brown or brown hair no freckles, hardly burns and bronze always well.
>> Medium or high protection
- - Phototype 5 : dark brown skin , naturally pigmented, hair and black eyes: rarely burns and bronze a lot.
- - Phototype 6 : black skin , hair and black eyes, not burning
Also find all our tips on our blog on " How to Prepare Skin in the Sun ". Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .