HYONATE INJECTION 2 ML BOTTLE BAYER: Hyaluronic acid is a component of connective tissue of all mammals and is widely distributed in tissues and intracellular fluids. The joint hyaluronate, the sodium is synthesized in healthy synoviocytes.
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
HYONATE INJECTION 2 ML BOTTLE BAYER
Description HYONATE INJECTION 2 ML BOTTLE BAYER
Hyaluronic acid is a component of connective tissue of all mammals, and is widely distributed in tissues and intracellular fluids. The joint hyaluronate, the sodium is synthesized in healthy synoviocytes.
Board of use HYONATE INJECTION FL 2ML 2 BAYER
Route of administration
Injection intravenously or intra-articular.
Horses: The recommended dose is:
• IV: 4 ml (corresponding to 40 mg of active substance).
• Intra-2 ml (corresponding to 20 mg of active substance).
Three treatments at weekly intervals. If a rapid improvement is observed, be need less treatment.
Precaution of use
Hypersensitivity to sodium hyaluronate administered exogenously.
Sometimes after intraarticular application you can see a common reaction (swelling, tenderness, lameness) that in most cases disappears spontaneously after a few days.
• This product contains no antimicrobial preservative. Discard any unused portion of the product, and empty bottle after using the product.
• strict aseptic technique must be observed when Hyonate injection for horses. As with other intra-articular treatment, it is important to immobilize the animal and properly disinfect the puncture site. Before injection must remove the excess synovial fluid aseptic manner. Avoid scraping of the cartilage surface with the tip of the injection needle. For best results, the horse must remain three days off after the intra-articular treatment and before gradually resume normal activity.
• In case of accidental self-injection, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or label. People with known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid should avoid contact with the veterinary medicinal product.
Meat and milk: 0 days.
Store below 25 ° C and protected from sunlight.
With veterinary prescription.
Case 2 glass vials containing 2 ml of solution for injection.
Reproduction lactation: Our medicines for livestock are characterized by a lack of timeout and residue.
Customize your product
* required fields
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.