Phytosun Aromadoses Nose Throat 30 Capsules
Nose and Throat Aromadoses is a combination of essential oils used to improve comfort and hygiene of the upper airway.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Nose Throat 30 Capsules Phytosun Aromadoses
The capsules Aromadoses Nose and Throat contain essential oils complex which Thyme Essential Oil helps to improve comfort and hygiene of the upper respiratory tract.
Composition and formulation capsules Phytosun Nose Throat
- Essential Oil Lavender Aspic
- Essential Oil Thyme linalool
- Essential Oil Rosemary 1.8
- Essential Oil of Laurel
- Essential Oil of Eucalyptus radiata
Vegetable oil Soy * (cold pressed, not after GMOs), gelatin of marine origin, Essential Oils 100% pure and natural EOBBD (Lavandula spica flowering tops *, Thymus vulgaris flowering tops, leaves Laurus nobilis *, Eucalyptus * radiata leaves, * Rosmarinus officinalis flowering tops) Glycerin, Water.
* From organic agriculture.
Made without preservatives, gluten, artificial flavors, no lactose, no yeast, no salt.
Daily dose in mg (for 3 capsules): Lavender essential oil aspic 30, essential oil deThym to 30 linalool, essential oil of Laurel 24, essential oil of eucalyptus radiata 18 Rosemary essential oil cineol 18 1.8.
Capsules utilization advice Phytosun Nose Throat
Take 1 capsule morning, noon and evening before meals with a glass of water for 7 to 10 days.
To effectively protect you from winter colds and infections related fatigue, flu, we recommend one of oligotherapy cure with Oligocure Labcatal COPPER OR MANGANESE , effective trace elements to strengthen and boost your immunity naturally.
Precautions with Aromadoses Nose Throat
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Prohibited in asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Prohibited in epilepsy
- ATTENTION to the possible drug interactions with the pills, blood thinners and chemotherapy
- For adults
- Forbidden to people allergic to limonene, eugenol or linalool
- Banned in people with kidney failure
- May cause narcotic effects in overdose (observe assays)
Each reference range AROMA doses is composed of essential oils 100% pure and natural, Botanically and Biochemically Defined (EOBBD).
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.