PHYSIOFLOR LP 2 VAGINAL TABLETS probiotic in our bio pharmacy
Probiotic vaginal tablets to restore and maintain the vaginal flora. Use in preventing vaginal yeast infections.
The advice of your pharmacist
contains: Lactobacillus crispatus
Available ships in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYSIOFLOR LP 2 probiotic vaginal tablets
Physioflor of IPRAD laboratories (Saforelle) consists of natural probiotics to restore and maintain healthy vaginal flora.
Probiotic tablets are taken vaginally. They help rebalance the vaginal physiological pH, in addition to a treatment or prevention of imbalances of the vaginal flora.
Women prone to recurrent yeast infections are well aware, summer is the season of all dangers. But by balancing the vaginal flora, it is easy to prevent vaginal yeast infection recurrence.
Description PHYSIOFLOR LP 2 vaginal tablets
Physioflor can quickly relieve the vaginal discomfort: odors, itching, unusual discharge ...
Physioflor contains a patented probiotic strain Lactobacillus. This probiotic Lactobacillus crispatus has been carefully selected and tested clinically.
By producing lactic acid, lactobacilli stabilize the physiological pH of the vagina, thereby enhancing the mechanisms of natural defenses against vaginal infections.
This protective lactobacilli is the major marker of the health of the vaginal flora. True medical innovation, PHYSIOFLOR range offers women the only vaginal probiotic made from 100% Lactobacillus crispatus.
Anti-microbial and anti-fungal, demonstrated efficacy in vitro.
- Rebalances the pH réacidifiant the environment: synthesis of H2O2 and lactic acid
- membership and limit the development of pathogenic germs
- Rebalance the vaginal ecosystem in 1 week
Directions for use and dosage
PHYSIOFLOR LP extended-release vaginal tablet taken twice weekly: 1 vaginal tablet at bedtime, and then another one four days after (moisten the tablet before vaginal insertion). One week = a cure.
If necessary, it is possible to extend the use of Physioflor.
Without hormones, it is suitable for pregnant women.
Moisten the capsule before introduction into the vagina.
Use by deep intra-vaginally.
DO NOT SWALLOW.
Composition of PHYSIOFLOR LP
Active component: A vaginal tablet contains 10 Physioflor (9) Latobacillus crispatus (IP174178 patented strain) extended release.
Introducing probiotic PHYSIOFLOR LP
Box of 2 vaginal extended-release tablets.
There are also 7 Physioflor vaginal probiotic capsules weekly outlet.
2 gélénique choice to respect the nature of each woman. Only in relay or associated with the treatment of vulvovaginal infections.
Our Pharmacy expert advice
If Vulvovaginal mycoses are never serious, they are extremely painful. While they may end up spending their own, Vulvovaginal mycoses have a tendency to recur. Better to consult your doctor or gynecologist: a levy is essential
If one wants to accurately identify the germs that are involved and find the best treatment, consultation with your doctor or gynecologist, and a vaginal swab is essential.
Vaginal yeast infections: treatment and prevention
- The eggs are sufficient if it is a simple yeast infection. Six out of ten times, it is a fungus called "pure": flora home indeed too many mushrooms, but only Candida albicans. Applying cream and antifungals ovules (lomexin) at bedtime, for one to three days will help to remedy.
- Probiotics can be taken in addition if other microorganisms. Four out of ten times, there are other microorganisms associated with Candida albicans. To deal with these mixed fungal infections, antifungal topical are necessary but not sufficient. We must add to them taking probiotics (Physioflor). As they are already present naturally in the vagina, supplementation will help restore a good bacterial balance.
- The pads impregnated with probiotics also deal, they both act as periodic protection and prevention of genital mycosis treatment.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.