Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Alchemilla common (vulgar) Aerial parts HERBORISTERIE Alchemilla vulgaris L.
Plant emmenagogue properties, soothing, astringent.
Latin name: Alchemilla vulgaris L.
Common Names: Alchimille, Lady's Mantle, lion's foot, claw foot, rabbit's foot
Parts used: Aerial parts
Origin: Abundant in wet pastures, woods of Europe, North America and Asia, up to 2000 m altitude. It is absent in the Mediterranean.
Botanical description of Alchemilla vulgaris or common
The Alchemilla is a perennial woody and large blackish root, surrounded by numerous rootlets.
The stem, 30-50 cm, is smooth and rower.
The leaves are broad at the base stalked lobes; above, they are narrower, shorter petiole. They are of a yellow-green above, lighter below.
Flowers, visible from May to August, form small umbels at the end of the rod. They are small, numerous and greenish.
The fruit is round, yellow and shiny.
Main properties of Alchemilla vulgaris or common
Indications Alchemilla vulgaris
Dosage and Uses of Alchemilla vulgaris or common
Internal use: 20 g / l, infused 15 minutes, 1 cup, 3 times / day
- Increases capillary resistance
- Lotions, baths, enemas
Cons-indications and adverse effects of Alchemilla vulgaris or common
The plant can disrupt treatment by anti-vitamin K.
Use with caution in people at risk of phlebitis, and use with caution in women using oral contraceptives.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.