Phyto'Gem Toene Glycerine Macerate Bio Bud 40ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : ulcer
Shipped in 5 to 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Phyto'Gem Troene Glycerine Macerate Organic Bud 40ml
The glycerine macerate of Phyto'Gem Troop buds is recommended for its regenerative action of the skin and mucous membranes.
Description of Phyto'Gem Troene Glycerine Macerate Bud Bio 40ml
Troene is tannin, glucoside, resin, vitamin C, arsenic.
The medicinal use of privet goes through its leaves and flowers. These parts of the plant express active ingredients that have dermatological affinities.
The glycerine macerate from Troene Phyto'gemm can be used in the following cases:
- Dermatoses, bedsores, ulcer of the leg.
- Chronic inflammation with bleeding and ulcerations: stomach and colon digestive disorders.
- Bronchitis, amygalitis, canker sores.
Advice for use and dosage
We advise taking 5 to 10 drops 3 times a day in a glass of water.
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of Phyto'Gem Troene Macerat Glycerine Bud Bio 40ml with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Al. 18% Vol.
Precaution of use
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
Keep out of child's wear
Presentation of Phyto'Gem Troene Glycerine Macerate Bud Bio 40ml
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Troen: How to recognize it?
The privet is a small tree that measures between 3 and 4 m high, which is frequently found in Europe, up to 800 m altitude. Its branches, which separate at the base of the stem, are flexible and covered with a gray bark. It has small, leathery, shiny green leaves 2 to 8 cm long. Its white flowers appear in spring, usually in May, and release a characteristic fragrance. Its blue, purple or black berries reach maturity in October, but are toxic to humans.
Phyto'gem products are developed by the Phytofrance laboratory
The Laboratory of Phytotherapy, Algotherapy, Aromatherapy, Herbalism, Cosmetology Bio Phytofrance LAPHT is based in the South of France, for over 30 years, works to improve the results already obtained in a gentle way on the well being and comfort of life through natural herbal products.
80% of the transformed plants are cultivated on the various sites, near the laboratory, in Aveyron and in Ain. These are either organic or wild plants.
The Phyto'gem range offers glycerinated macerates of buds and young plant tissues from organic farming are hydro-alcohol-glycerinated preparations of plant tissues, buds, young shoots, rootlets ...
These are particularly interesting preparations in the drainage and regulation of the various organs and their tissues.
It is from the fresh, wild or cultivated plant following non-polluting methods that the various extracts are prepared.
During the preparation, the plants do not undergo any treatment likely to alter the water of the plant and its active principles.
In this way, its water, a real energy reservoir, is preserved intact.
Ars approved pharmacy specialized in gemmotherapy
• Single concentrated glycerinated macerates (or mother macerates) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of different mother-macerates, which respond to a targeted health problem.
The benefits of gemmotherapy and bud macerates
Gemmotherapy is a branch of herbal medicine founded by Dr. Pol Henry. Gemmotherapy is defined as a global embryonic herbal medicine. It uses the active principles of buds , seeds, rootlets or young shoots of freshly picked trees prepared by direct maceration in a solution of alcohol and glycerine.
How to use gemmotherapy and heal with bud macerates
The bottles of 50 ml concentrated macerated-mother buds allow a course of 2 months, at a rate of 15 drops / day diluted in water (average dose for an adult). You can use 2 to 3 maximum buds in simultaneous intake (in the same glass of water) or separated at different times of the day. Normally your therapist will give you the dosage that fits your specific problem.
- In drops, pure under the tongue . Diluted in a little water, honey or a tablespoon, all in a bottle of water, to drink all day long. The intake is preferably ½ hour before the meal 2 to 3 times a day or 1 taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for adults :
- Start with 5 drops and increase by one drop every day until the desired result.
- You can take up to 15 drops a day depending on the problem to be treated and the person.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for children up to 13 years :
- Start with 3 drops and increase by one drop each day until the desired result.
- You can take up to 8 drops a day depending on the problem to be treated, the child and his age.
- Indicative dosage of gemmotherapy for infants :
- 1 to 3 drops a day in the bottle or via the mother who is breastfeeding.
Contraindications of gemmotherapy
Be careful, there are many contraindications with gemmotherapy, especially with regard to pregnant women. At the beginning of the pregnancy, it is recommended to consult a health professional before taking buds.
In addition, some buds are not recommended for people with heart problems or suffering from bleeding disorders and hypertension. If you are taking medical treatment, it should be ensured that the buds do not interact with it.
Also find all our advice on our blog with Sport and Gemmotherapy: the benefits of glycerine macerates on athletes.
Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .