TENSIOMETRE WRIST RS2 Omron is an ideal blood pressure monitor for young / robust hypertensive patients. Equipped with a high blood pressure indicator to always monitor the pressure and an easy-to-read display screen for clear reading.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: TENSIOMETRE AUTOMATIC WRIST PHARMAPRIX, Blood pressure check classic automatic electric cuff, TENSIOMETRE CARDIO SIMPLE CUFF ELECTRONIC, Sphygmomanometer wrist automatic electric CardioFree
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Electric sphygmomanometer Wrist OMRON RS2
The blood pressure results from two pressures, the systolic pressure and the diastolic pressure. It is necessary for one's health to measure one's blood pressure regularly, especially when one is diabetic. Indeed, many of them suffer from high blood pressure. Measuring their tension helps to prevent complications.
Fully automated, the Omron R2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor features controlled inflation without presetting, thanks to Intellisense technology for comfortable tensioning.
Description of Wrist Blood Pressure Wrist OMRON RS2
Very easy to use, it is piloted with a single finger and offers a quick and clear reading of all the measurements of tension (diastolic, systolic and pulse).
30 measurement memories make it possible to follow the evolution of the voltage, for two users.
Medical device validated clinically.
Advice for use and dosage
The OMRON RS2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is a digital blood pressure monitor that allows you to monitor your blood pressure and pulse at home. The device has an indicator of irregular beats (arrhythmia detector), allows the display of the average of the last three measurements and the storage of the last 3X30 measurements. This device measures systolic and diastolic arterial pressure and pulse with an inflatable cuff that attaches to the wrist. This device has the advantage of being compact and simple to use.
Comment about the recommendations for use and dosage of OMRON RS2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
- Do 3 self-tests of your blood pressure, spaced at least 1 to 2 minutes apart.
- Preferably, do it before taking medication, and before your breakfast.
- Also do 3 self-tests in the evening, at bedtime.
- Take your blood pressure at least 3 or 4 days in a row to get as much data as possible.
- Sit quietly in your chair for 5 minutes before taking your blood pressure.
- Consult your doctor when you have enough data to give him so he can calculate an average.
Screen: Digital LCD
Large screen with simultaneous display of all measured values (Sys / Dia / Pulse)
Measurement Method: Oscillometric
Measuring Range: Pressure: 0 - 299mmHg / Pulse: 40 -180 / min
Memory: 30 measurements
Reliability: Pressure: ± 3 mmHg / Pulse: ± 5%
Inflating: Automatic pump inflation
Deflating: Automatic rapid deflation
Pressure sensing: Capacitive pressure sensor
Power supply: 2 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries (LR03)
Battery life: About 300 measurements
Weight: 120 g
Dimensions: 71 mm (W) x 41 mm (W) x 71 mm (H)
Circumference wrists 13.5 to 21.5 cm
Precaution of use
- Not suitable for people with severe arrhythmia
- Do not use on an infant or young child: Adult use
- In case of pregnancy, consult a doctor before using this device
- The taking of voltage at home can in no case constitute a medical diagnosis
- In case of abnormal measurement, consult a doctor
- Never modify the dosages of medications prescribed by your doctor in case of abnormal control
- Read the instructions carefully before using this device
Presentation of OMRON RS2 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
1 storage box
2 AAA batteries (LR03)
1 user manual
1 warranty card
1 car book
3 year commercial warranty
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Ideal blood pressure monitor for young / robust hypertensive patients.
Equipped with a high blood pressure indicator to always monitor the pressure and an easy to read display screen for clear reading.