OMRON M3 COMFORT Blood pressure monitor cuff in our pharmacy bio, Comment on tips for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : sphygmomanometer
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
OMRON M3 COMFORT Blood pressure monitor cuff
This blood pressure monitor measures pulse rate , systolic and diastolic blood pressure and warns of hypertension .
Description of OMRON M3 COMFORT Electrical sphygmomanometer cuff
Omron M3 Comfort Blood Pressure Monitor Armband measures daily and automatically blood pressure and heart rate .
Thanks to the IntelliSense System, the device easily, quickly and accurately measures the voltage. The inflation is comfortable, adapted to the size of the arm and controlled automatically.
The pulse rate is checked automatically , with an irregular heartbeat detection system, which displays the error immediately on the screen.
The device has a large read-out screen displaying the Pulse, Systole and Diastole values, with date and time.
Characteristic of the sphygmomanometer :
- Detection of irregular pulsations
- Motion detection
- System of verification of the good possitionnement of the armband
- Diameter cuff: 22 to 32 cm
- Indicator of the level of hypertension
- 60 memories
- Oscillometric measurement
- Measuring Range Pressure: 0 - 299mmHg
- Power supply 4 1.5V "AA" alkaline batteries
Advice for use and dosage
Avoid any movement of the body when using the device.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of OMRON M3 COMFORT Blood Pressure Monitor cuff with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
- Sphygmomanometer + armband
Precaution of use
Keep out of reach of children.
Presentation of OMRON M3 COMFORT Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff
- Blood pressure monitor: 300 g (without batteries)
- Armband: 163 g
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
How to measure your blood pressure with a blood pressure monitor ?
- To measure, start with a comfortable sitting position and avoid talking at the same time.
- It is recommended to measure your blood pressure at the same arm, at a fixed time, and regularly before you go to the doctor. These tips allow for a proper assessment of the voltage.
- During the hour before the measurement, it is advisable not to consume nicotine and coffee.
- It is best, before taking its tension in sitting position, to provide a rest period of 2 to 3 minutes.
Taking care of yourself is also keeping an eye on your health . Regular monitoring of your blood pressure is essential if you want to detect in time and treat these diseases effectively. The voltage tap with an electronic tensiometer is based on the oscillometric method. This method uses the analysis of oscillations of the arterial wall.
Blood pressure reflects the blood pressure in the arteries . It is expressed by two numbers: The first digit (the highest), corresponds to the systolic pressure , that is to say to the pressure of the blood when the heart contracts and empties. The second digit, (the weakest), is the diastolic pressure , that is, the blood pressure when the heart relaxes and fills up.
Blood pressure is not fixed, but varies continuously. It increases with the effort, particularly strong emotions but goes down to rest or night. Blood pressure is generally considered "normal" if it is less than 140 mm of mercury for systolic blood pressure and less than 90 mm of mercury for diastolic blood pressure . We talk about high blood pressure when the blood pressure in the arteries is regularly too high. Several tests, at rest, are necessary to diagnose hypertension, because there is a borderline zone between normal blood pressure and true hypertension, which may correspond to either early hypertension or simply reflect the variability of blood pressure.
Discover our tensiometer range in the Medical Equipment department of your care-and-nature pharmacy.