Bad breath essential oils preparation is used to eliminate foul smells coming out of the mouth
The advice of your pharmacist
In stock Dispatched within 1 to 2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/14/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PREPARATION BAD BREATH ESSENTIAL OILS IN LIQUID
Presentation of bad breath essential oils preparation liquid
Cure bad breath with a liquid preparation with essential oils:
The halitosis or bad breath is having a term whose smell is unpleasant. Most often, it is the bacteria on the tongue or teeth that produce these odors. Although halitosis is a minor health problem, however, it may be a source of stress and social disadvantage.
Most cases of bad breath from the mouth itself and may be caused by:
- Some foods containing oils which give off a peculiar odor, such as garlic, onions or some spices. Such foods, when digested, are transformed into potentially odorous components which pass into the bloodstream, travel to the lungs where they are source of fragrant breath until they are eliminated from the body.
- Poor oral hygiene: when oral hygiene is insufficient, persistent food particles between the teeth and between the gum and teeth are colonized by bacteria emit malodorous chemical compounds based on sulfur. Microscopic uneven surface of the tongue may also house food debris and bacteria that cause malodour.
- An oral infection: caries or periodontal disease (infection or abscess of the gums, or periodontitis).
- A dry mouth (xerostomia or hyposialia). Saliva is a natural mouthwash. It contains antibacterial substances eliminating germs and particles responsible for bad breath. At night, saliva production decreases, which is the source of bad breath in the morning.
- Alcohol consumption, breathing through the mouth rather than the nose and disorders of the salivary glands.
- Tobacco products. Smoking dries the mouth and smokers are also at greater risk of dental disease, which causes halitosis.
- Hormones. During ovulation and pregnancy, high levels of hormones increase the production of dental plaque, which colonized by bacteria, can cause foul breath.
Bad breath preparing essential oils liquid is used to remove odors from the oral cavirté
In case of bad breath, the essential oils are primarily used to treat:
- bad breath
Traditionally used to
- Bad breath, halitosis
Essential oils formulations against bad breath for 5ml:
Oil of Mentha X piperita 1 drop
Administer one drop directly under the tongue, mouth or bathing, pour a drop in a glass of water to freshen breath
Precaution of use
Formula déstinée adults and children over 12 years.
Source preparation of essential oils against bad breath in cash
Formula "My bible essential oils", complete aromatherapy guide. Ed Leduc, Danièle Aroma, P366.
Essential oils are endowed with impressive reactive power. Observe scrupulously the prescribed doses, they are the fruit of long experience researcher. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but might, on the contrary, cause unwanted side effects.
The preparation of essential oils against bad breath is liquid used with caution:
- what works for one type of bad breath is not necessarily suitable for another pathology
- what works in a very healthy person is not suitable for other types of patients, including:
- pregnant women,
- young children,
- immunocompromised persons,
- the seriously ill, etc.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.