Durex Nude Ultra Thin condoms protect you by giving you natural sensations , skin to skin during your sexual intercourse.
Also available in size XL.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/16/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
This condom is recommended as a local contraceptive and for the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases . Designed for people who want the feeling of skin to skin, with a unique contoured shape with reservoir, transparent and lubricated with an average diameter of 56 mm.
Today, condoms are not only a safe and effective way to protect against sexually transmitted diseases: they are also designed to enhance pleasure or to offer new sensations .
Description of Durex Nude condoms
Durex Nude Ultra Thin condoms protect you from sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies .
Designed in a RealFeel material , condoms offer you a real skin-to-skin sensation to provide you with sensations as intense as if you were not using a condom, for maximum pleasure and optimal comfort for both partners.
This condom with an average diameter of 56 mm, is abundantly lubricated to promote penetration as deep as possible. It is suitable for men sensitive to rubber, allowing them also to experience intense moments in complete safety , during sex.
Condoms are lubricated to make intercourse easier , but you can still use additional lubricant for comfort, or if the partner suffers from vaginal dryness.
Lubricating the condom also helps prevent tearing. Their streamlined shape makes it easier to fit and perfectly fits the curves so you have the feeling of wearing nothing!
Directions for use and dosage
You can use Durex Play lubricating gel with a condom to make sex more enjoyable.
Read the instructions carefully before use, especially for anal or oral sex.
Use only lubricants compatible with condoms (outside the condom, especially in the event of anal sex).
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Durex Natural Sensation lubricated 10 condoms with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Precaution of use
- A condom is only used once.
- No method of contraception can guarantee 100% effective protection against pregnancy, the HIV virus or other sexually transmitted infections.
- After use, throw away with its packaging in the trash and not in the toilet.
- Store in a cool, dry place in direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Presentation of Durex Nude condoms
Durex comes in a box of 8 condoms.
Our advice and expert opinions in pharmacy
- Either partner can put the condom on the erect penis during foreplay. Avoid any contact between the penis and the body of the partner before putting on the condom, in order to prevent pregnancy and the transmission of sexually transmitted infections.
- Make sure that the part to be unwound is on the outside. If it is inside, the condom is inside out. Be sure to carefully grasp the top of the condom (reservoir) between your fingers in order to expel the air, as the air left inside can cause it to break.
- Still holding the reservoir between your fingers, place the condom on the tip of the erect penis and use the other hand to continue unrolling the condom completely along the penis. During intercourse, if the condom begins to roll up on itself, put it back in place immediately by unrolling it again before continuing to have sex. If the condom comes off completely, put on a new one before continuing to have sex.
- Withdraw immediately after ejaculation and before the end of the erection , while firmly retaining the condom at the base of the penis. Wait until you are completely removed before removing the condom. Also take care to avoid any contact of the penis and the used condom with the partner's body. Dispose of the condom hygienically: roll it in a piece of paper and put it in the trash. Do not flush down the toilet.