What is the Bio Arkofluids Slimming Synergy used for?
The Arkofluide Synergie Minceur Bio ampoules contain plants to regain a harmonious silhouette!
- Virgin Tea
Green tea contains vitamins C, E, B and A, polyphenols, chlorophyll and theine, it stimulates the psychic functions, which are put to the test during a diet and acts on the destruction of localized fats and decreases its metabolism, its diuretic action promotes the elimination of waste and water retention phenomena through the kidneys.
- The Fucus
The fucus is an aquatic plant native to the marine environment and has the property of swelling on contact with water thanks to its mucilages which make it possible to give a feeling of satiety which is very useful during weight loss treatments.
- The work
Birch is very famous in herbal medicine because its leaves are used to promote the elimination of water and toxins by the body.
It acts on localized and painful edemas in order to decongest the affected areas, it is anti-inflammatory and will reduce the pain caused by the accumulation of cellulite and water retention, it promotes elimination through the urinary tract, detoxifies the body and lowers blood sugar levels.
The Arkofluide Bio Synergie Minceur ampoules will act on all fronts to facilitate and promote your weight loss and help you achieve your goal. The fat mass gradually decreases to give way to a graceful and elegant silhouette.
How to properly use this Slimming Synergy?
1 phial per day, to be taken in the morning or at noon with meals.
Recommendations for use
- Reserved for adults.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- It is possible to renew the decision several times in the year.
- Contains caffeine (about 5 mg per ampoule), not recommended for children and pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Not recommended for people sensitive to iodine and people suffering from allergy to salicylates.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Aqueous extract of organic plants [obtained from 926 mg of organic green tea leaf (Camellia sinensis), 741 mg of organic birch leaf (Betula pendula, Betula pubescens), 186 mg of organic Fucus thallus (Fucus vesiculosus, Fucus serratus, Ascophyllum nodosum) implemented for an ampoule] – Organic Pineapple juice powder (Ananas comosus).
Average nutritional information
For 1 bulb
- Aqueous extract of plants 8.95 g
- Pineapple juice powder 1.05 g
A box of 20 or 30 organic drinkable vials.