GENEVRIER IALUSET PLUS CREAM 100G TUBE : Ialuset Plus is a healing of burns and infected wounds, dermatological disorders originally bacterial or likely to be infected.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
IALUSET PLUS Hyaluronic Acid Cream + Silver 100G
After a skin lesion, healing will initiate a process of tissue repair and regeneration.
Ialuset Plus is a healing of infected wounds and burns , dermatological conditions originally bacterial or likely to be infected .
Hyaluronic acid is the main component of the fundamental substance of the dermis. It acts at all stages of the healing process. he accelerates healing and the reepithelialization of the cutaneous lesions.
Its hygroscopic power maintains a moist environment favorable to the process of tissue regeneration.
Silver sulfadiazine is a compound that has antibacterial activity marked, mainly on bacteria.
Description of Ialuset Cream 100g tube
Cream of hyaluronic acid and silver sulfadiazine.
Ialuset Plus is a healing of burns and infected wounds , dermatological conditions originally bacterial or likely to be infected .
- Hyaluronic acid is the main component of the substance of the dermis. It acts on all phases of the healing process. It accelerates the healing and re-epithelization of skin lesions. Its hydroscopic power maintains a moist environment favorable to the process of tissue regeneration.
- Silver sulfadiazine is a compound that has a marked antibacterial activity, mainly on Gram bacteria
Using advice and opinion on Cream Ialuset tube
- Apply the cream directly to the previously cleansed and disinfected wound in a layer approximately 2 to 3 mm thick or deposit the cream on a sterile gauze which is then applied to the wound.
- The cream is covered with a suitable secondary dressing
- Before renewing the applications, it is advisable to clean the wound with saline.
- The frequency of renewal is one application per day until complete healing.
- The cream can be removed by simple washing.
The evolution of wound healing remains in the doctor's full judgment.
Ialuset Juniper Composition
Hyaluronic acid (sodium salt) (0.2%), silver sulfadiazine (1%)
Excipients : Oleic acid decylester, cetearyl alcohol and sodium lauryl sulphate, macrogol, sorbitol, glycerol, water.
Precaution of use with ialuset 100g
1 application per day.
100g Cream Tube
Our expert advice in pharmacy
Why do you need to protect a scar from the sun ?
If they are exposed to the sun's rays, the scars may become pigmented. Under the effect of UV, the scars turn brown and leave unsightly marks on the skin. Know that a scar never disappears completely, so take care that it fades as much as possible.
You have to protect your scars from the sun for a long time. One of the worst enemies of scarring is the sun. The sun causes changes in color so a person who has had either a burn or surgery must protect his scar with a screen that is never total. It must be worn every three hours including areas protected by clothing or a swimsuit.