ORGANIC essential oil Lédon du Greenland Ledum groenlandicum PRANAROM
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : Discover the virtues of Oil
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Greenland lédon Ledum groenlandicum BIO
Aromatic molecules : Monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes
Distilled part: flowering twig
This rare and precious Bio Essential Oil is effective in cases of cirrhosis, promotes liver drainage and regeneration of hepatic cells, renal or hepatic bowel colic, viral hepatitis, Depression, extreme stress, insomnia.
The Greenland lecon provides a rare, precious and fabulous Bio essential oil. Efficiency is matched only by its very high price.
It is a shrub that grows abundantly in northern peatlands, It gives off a strong scent of its foliage used in herbal tea or to flavor beer.
Traditionally known for its properties:
- Stimulant digestive, carminative, stomachic
- Decongestant and regenerative hepatocyte
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic
- Antispasmodic, Antiallergic, Antidepressant
Traditionally used for:
- Skin allergies and hypersensitivities
- Lymph nodes inflamed
- Hepatic and nephritic poisoning of various etiology
- Hepatitis and viral enteritis
- Promotes liver drainage and liver cell regeneration
- Prostate congestion and adenoma
- Insomnia, depression, extreme stress
- Spasms of the solar plexus
- Thyroid imbalance
In synergy with other essential oils and in localized applications
In massage diluted in a vegetable oil
For Cirrhose (according to D.Baudoux): HE Lédon du Greenland: 2 drops, HE Thyme CT Thujanol: 2 drops? HE Clove: 1 drop, HE Peppermint: 1 drops
2 drops of mixture 3 times a day before meals on 1/4 piece of sugar cane to suck or in a teaspoon of olive oil, for 3 weeks, stop for one week, then resume treatment .
- Do not use in children under 6 years
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation
- no extended opinion without the advice of a professional.
- Not recommended for people taking medicines to thin the blood or coumarins.
All our organic essential oils are certified AB (Organic Farming and Certisys Control BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and integral.Each has an original name, HECT (Essential Oil ChemoTypée), intended to characterize them from one point botanical and biochemical.
Warning: Essential oils have an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously respect the doses prescribed, they are the result of a long experience of researcher. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, on the contrary, cause undesirable effects.