STICK OF MY PHARMACIST One of the best protection and care of parched and chapped lips.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
The stick of my Pharmacist stick lips 3.5g
Active balm for the protection and care of dry lips with sun protection factor SPF30.
- Damaged lips,
- Labial dryness,
Description of The stick of my Pharmacist stick lips 3.5g
The stick of my pharmacist Stick Lips 3.5 g contains Vitamin E , Vitamin A and Bisabolol . It is a lip balm representing one of the best protection and care of parched and chapped lips . It moisturizes and restores damaged lips.
Advice for use and dosage
Use regularly during the day in cold weather or when external factors can alter the stratum corneum.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of The stick of my Pharmacist stick lips 3.5g with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Microcrystaline Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cera Microcrystalline, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzomate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil , Oryzanol, Ethyl Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica Allantoin, Mimosa Tenuiflora bark Extract.
LCD 34013 4365218 0
Precaution of use
Keep out of reach of children.
Presentation of The stick of my Pharmacist stick lips
Comes in stick form of 3.5 g.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
What routine to take care of his lips ?
Chapped skin, unsightly dead skin and fine lines of dryness ... The mouth is particularly affected by climatic variations, excess of air conditioning in the office or hormonal imbalances.
The cold is back. It is therefore necessary to pamper his lips to display a nice smile and be able to adopt the trendy lipsticks of the season. On the program: scrub, hydration and small tips for an effective routine. We tell you everything!
The best tips for taking care of your lips :
- Drink water. It sounds stupid like that but maintaining a good level of body hydration is essential for the well-being of the skin.
- Do not moisten your lips too often. The tic that consists of biting your lips or passing your tongue to moisten them is to banish. While this provides an immediate appeasement, but in the long run, it ends up drying even more this already fragile area.
- The scrub is done once a week maximum and allows you to gently get rid of dead cells that really alter the appearance of the lips.
- Apply a thick layer of balm to your lips and let it work all night. You can also use honey for its softening and healing properties. Your lips will be repaired and soothed .
- Just as exposed as the other parts of the face and body, the lips are the big neglected of summer. Much more than winter, where we apply generously our lip balm to avoid cracks and tugging . It is therefore essential to protect it from external aggressions and the sun .