Homeopathy CHAMOMILLA VULGARIS Dose Globules Boiron 4CH 5CH 7CH 9CH 12CH 15CH 30CH (This strain is available under the registered name Chamomilla vulgaris)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/5/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Homeopathy CHAMOMILLA VULGARIS single-dose Boiron 4CH 5CH 7CH 9CH 12CH 15CH 30CH
French name: MATRICAIRE CAMOMILLE
Registered drug: EH00325
Joined the pharmacopoeia
MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (This strain is available under the registered name Chamomilla vulgaris)
The homeopathic doctor selects the appropriate dilution and dosage for the patient's condition and characteristic symptoms. Homeopathic monodose globule drugs can be used in various symptoms, so it is not possible to determine the indications and dose of a specific preparation.
Indications and Dosage of Chamomilla Vulgaris in single dose
Homeopathy Boiron Chamomilla Vulgaris Boiron is used:
- In infants for pain during dental flares, with very rapid relief in 10 to 15 minutes.
- In case of fever caused by dental flare.
- In the capricious child (for example: it is the child who wants a toy and rejects it when he has got it).
- In adults easily irritable, nervous and hypersensitive to pain (it is particularly the individual who grows strong anger sometimes with aggression, while usually it is rather quiet).
- In the treatment of pain in hypersensitive and nervous subjects, whatever the cause (nerve dental pain, sciatic pain, pain in the genital tract ...).
How to use and how to use Chamomilla Vulgaris single dose
- Deposit all the cells of the dose under the tongue.
- It is advisable not to touch the fingers homeopathic globules.
- The globules of the single dose tubes are absorbed at one time by allowing them to dissolve slowly under the tongue.
- If there is no dose, take 10 cells of the same dilution.
- Do not absorb astringent substances within half an hour before taking homeopathic medicines such as coffee, tobacco, camphor, mint and chamomile.
- It is advisable to use a toothpaste without mint (of the type Homéodent BOIRON).
Conditioning and content of Chamomilla Vulgaris single dose
Each tube color corresponds to a dilution
yellow 4CH green 5CH red 7CH blue 9 CH green water 12CH orange 15CH purple 30CH
Precaution of use
Store homeopathic medicines in a dose protected from light, heat, moisture and any source of perfume.
Give homeopathic globules a single dose to babies and children
The single dose is dissolved in 100ml of water.
The globules being very long to dissolve, it is necessary to prepare your mixture in advance.
Homeopathy and pregnancy
Homeopathic medicines have no chemical toxicity, nor against indication, nor interaction with other drugs, nor adverse effects related to the amount of product ingested.
Pregnant women can get treatment without any known risk for them and their future child, but it is best to seek advice from your pharmacist or homeopathic doctor if in doubt.
Frequency of use of homeopathy
In acute conditions, it is advisable to take homeopathic remedies every hour until symptoms improve. Therefore, space the catches, 3 or 4 times a day, then stop gradually.
In chronic conditions, remedies in low dilution (> to 9CH) are taken 1 to 2 times a day, the basic remedies are taken once a week or even once a month. This decision belongs to your homeopath.
Conduct to be held in the absence of improvement within 24 hours
Certain pathologies can not be treated in homeopathy by simple self-medication. Their severity requires medical advice that can be delivered by a homeopathic doctor. This medical doctor will judge if your condition can be cured by homeopathy alone or if your treatment needs to be supplemented with allopathy.