Renal colic are painful, violent crises in the lumbar region, generally radiating to the lower abdomen and the thigh, often accompanied by paralytic functional ileus and vomiting , linked to pyelic distension by a recent obstacle, including ureteral lithiasis. the most common, but not exclusive, cause. We will only talk in this article about the migration of a urinary stone in the ureters . How to treat renal colic? Faced with this hyperalgesic syndrome, the patient wants to be relieved quickly. But the intensity of the pain does not always allow him to analyze his symptoms very precisely, which can interfere with the definition of homeopathic semiology. Also the use of conventional...See article
Homeopathy CALCAREA CARBONICA OSTREARUM Dose Boiron 4CH, 5CH, 7CH, 9CH, 12CH, 15CH, 30CH
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : Calc ostrearum
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/5/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Homeopathy CALCAREA CARBONICA OSTREARUM single dose Boiron 4CH, 5CH, 7CH, 9CH, 12CH, 15CH, 30CH
English name: OYSTER LIMESTONE
Registered medicine: EH00436
Registered in the pharmacopoeia
Public price including tax: the price of Boiron homeopathic monodoses are freely set by the online pharmacist.
CIP Code: 0148145
CNAM code: 7014814500018300
Calcarea Carbonica Ostrearum Boiron is a homeopathic medicine derived from calcium carbonate, prepared from oyster shells. This remedy is very useful for various ailments and constitutions.
Sensitive type Calcarea Carbonica
- The infant is a beautiful baby, plump, massive, chubby, the head is round, the complexion is fair, the abdomen is prominent.
- As he grows older, he becomes quiet, shy, stubborn and anxious. He is prone to night terrors, sweats profusely, especially from the head.
- As a teenager, he becomes slow, he remains fearful of the unknown, needs stable landmarks. He compensates with a good sense of organization, tenacity, and remarkable professional conscience.
- As an adult, he has a stocky physique and short limbs.
Calcarea carbonica and the carbonic constitution
Calcarea Carbonica is considered the main remedy for carbonic constitution .
The psyche of Calcarea Carbonica
- Tendency to slowness, poor memory, difficulties in mathematics.
- Worries about trivial, insignificant things.
- Fearful, afraid of change.
- Apathetic infant: delayed awakening and psychic and motor acquisitions
- Refusal of novelty, of the unknown
- Dizziness and altitude phobias
- Many fears: fatigue, the unknown, altitude...
- Flight impulses: running away
Unda Calcarea carbonica ostrearum Indications and Dosage
Calcarea carbonica ostrearum homeopathic medicines can be used in various symptoms, so it is not possible to determine the indications and dose of a specific preparation.
The homeopathic physician chooses the dilution and dosage appropriate to the patient's state of health and characteristic symptoms.
The infant Calcarea Carbonica
He is a beautiful baby who is growing well; he is calm and sleeps a lot. Its head is voluminous, its thorax and its members rather short, its skin is clear. He sweats profusely. He is easily frightened, dreads the night, the heat, the cold. He does not like changes or the ambient agitation, he is afraid of strangers and dreads travel. He calms down in his mother's arms.
Its weak points
- At the digestive level: it regurgitates easily, readily suffers from constipation or acid diarrhea.
- The skin: it is white and chalky; the child often has redness on the buttocks or face, cradle cap on the scalp. Ailments like impetigo will develop more readily in him. He sweats easily.
- The skeleton: the fontanelles close late; walking and motor acquisitions in general are late, as if the child was waiting to be completely sure of himself to start. He may suffer from rickets.
Calcarea Carbonica young child
He loses weight around 3 or 4 years old. The head and the bone are "square". The teeth are of good quality, wide and well planted. He is a stiff, clumsy, and rather slow child. He is orderly, methodical, quiet, loves collections and cutting. In class, he is slow, but he has a good memory and is good at math.
Its weak points
- On the psychic level: emotional shocks can lead to digestive disorders and abdominal pain. He finds it difficult to detach himself, he hangs. Change of mistress, stress.
- Alternating diarrhea-eczema following stress.
- On the ENT level: he is subject to nasopharyngeal disorders between 2 and 7 years old: coryza, laryngitis, adenitis, all improved as soon as the tonsils are removed.
- The skin: eczema is possible.
The big child and the adolescent Calcarea Carbonica
He is rather stocky, well-built, and enduring. His work is methodical and regular, he prefers scientific subjects: mathematics, physics, chemistry, but his studies can suffer from his lack of imagination. If it is destabilized, fears and phobias take an increasingly important place, which can lead to flight behavior. He will readily suffer from growth disorders.
The adult Calcarea Carbonica
It is threatened, as it advances in age, by the problems of stones: vesicular lithiasis, kidney stones, articular calcifications, the skeleton tends to demineralize, osteoarthritis is important on the anatomical and radiological level, but often little painful. The older subject will tend to high blood pressure. Behaviourally, carbon builds; he is organized and tenacious. Rather homebody, he dreads travel, novelty and the unexpected.
Tips for using Unda Calcarea carbonica ostrearum and instructions for use
Calcarea Carbonica Dosage
- This remedy is mainly used as a background treatment.
- It is therefore prescribed in high dilutions: 9 to 30 CH.
- It is also prescribed in low dilution, and often associated with other calcareous salts for the consolidation of fractures and in the context of osteoporosis.
Place all the Calcarea carbonica ostrearum granules of the dose under the tongue.
- It is advisable not to touch the Calcarea carbonica ostrearum homeopathic granules with your fingers.
- The globules in the Calcarea carbonica ostrearum single-dose tubes are absorbed all at once by letting them dissolve slowly under the tongue. For lack of dose, take 10 granules of the same dilution.
- Use toothpaste without mint (such as Homéodent Boiron).
Packaging of unda Calcarea carbonica ostrearum and capacity
Translucent granule tube of Calcarea carbonica ostrearum (allows you to visualize the remaining granules).
Each tube color corresponds to a dilution
yellow 4CH green 5CH red 7CH blue 9 CH water green 12CH orange 15CH purple 30CH
Precaution of use
Contains sucrose. Keep Calcarea carbonica ostrearum homeopathic medicines away from light, heat and humidity.
Give Calcarea carbonica ostrearum homeopathic pellets to babies and children
The homeopathic granules are to be dissolved in 100ml of water. The granules being very long to dissolve, it is necessary to prepare your mixture in advance.
Homeopathy and pregnancy
The homeopathic medicines of Calcarea carbonica ostrearum have no chemical toxicity, no contraindication, no interaction with other medicines, no adverse effects related to the quantity of product ingested. Pregnant women can be treated without known risk for them. and their future child, but it is best to seek advice.
Frequency of use of homeopathy
In acute conditions, it is advisable to take homeopathic remedies of Calcarea carbonica ostrearum every hour until symptoms improve. Therefore, it is necessary to space out the doses, 3 or 4 times a day, then to stop gradually.
In chronic conditions, remedies in low dilution (> 9CH) are taken 1 to 2 times a day, basic remedies are taken once a week, or even once a month. This decision is up to the homeopath.
What to do if there is no improvement within 24 hours
Certain pathologies cannot be treated in homeopathy by simple self-medication of Calcarea carbonica ostrearum . Their seriousness requires medical advice that can be issued by a homeopathic doctor. This doctor will judge whether your condition can be cured by homeopathy alone or whether your treatment must be supplemented by allopathy.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products